[1.1.3] HitMe's Invasion Wings Dualstriker "Manmode confirmed" **Cheap and Effective!**

"
ishmael_ wrote:
thanks hitme. What about the blade barrier block node in the bottom right? i think with a BoR it would allow to max block chance, or get pretty close. i'm thinking about skipping sovereignity and/or the +1 frenzy charge for it

I don't like blade barrier at all. Very point inefficient imo. But I'm working on transition my ranger to BoR/Lazhwar/Rainbowstrides (So maybe once I finish that I'll have a change of heart). =P
Last edited by HitMeWithLiGht on Jun 3, 2014, 11:03:00 PM
Have been leveling a Flame Totem Scion, and am having a ton of fun. Then I found a 6s 3l 3l Wings of Entropy with a pretty good roll.
As soon as I get some more currency and gear will DEFINITELY try this build out. Looks amazing.
Hitme, what are your thoughts on running flicker strike with this setup? I've used it while clearing catacombs/lunaris for leveling and in low maps to some decent success. The damage is quite drastically lower than dual strike but it's enough to get the job done for these low areas.

Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

Need to work on getting a better resist ring to replace the two stone I have. However the 7 all stats allows me to run rainbows. I may drop using rainbows in favor to running these guys and replace the ring with a more resist/life oriented one.
Last edited by SnugglesGalore on Jun 6, 2014, 12:47:27 PM
anyone successfully running this with a duelist? Can i just follow the suggested duelist tree or has anyone made a better one?
Sorry I layed up the PoE mantle till next expansion but for the flicker strike questions I see no reason buying a cheap fast weapon to flickerstrike with in off-hand I prefer brightbeak leapslam but cant flicker strike with axes so I am kind of confused xD
im going balls deep in this i dont use resolute thechnic or spectral throw but the rest is basically the same...

doing 12k dps aoe and 17k single target still leveling only lvl 65...

heres my gear need to get better gear but its fine for now

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QHnBS0ILhEeEdUUIBhNGJEY2xmOHcohYCP2JJsl3ycvKNsppTSTNuhAoEF0R35KfU4qUEdW-lpIW69fP2BLY3BlTWeAZ6BuaXLDdO108XVOdit4SXrvfXWAioN8hNmHdpAKm42euZ7NpzCoB6sLq8Wv67ZBvqfAD8EExLjMBtIh0k3TftX43Q3f7-Of7YPuDu9O73rv4-_w9033vvzF_ro=
Last edited by warlockx on Jun 30, 2014, 7:33:01 AM
I've played a number of melee builds including the duelist blender. This is my favorite by a lot! Very strong build and it's fun. Level 73 atm and just tearing up maps. Thanks for this.
Well, i had ranged on lvl 85 and u changed to this spec. i totally love this
gear:
Spoiler

what do u think that i should change?
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Last edited by ericcol2p on Jul 6, 2014, 4:34:00 PM
Hey! I'm looking at this build as I just got a WoE drop. Why is Dual Strike kept at level 5? Is anything above just too high a mana cost for the build?
IGN: Plisna
mana, quality gives 80% crit chance so it sucks too
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info