[1.1.3] HitMe's Invasion Wings Dualstriker "Manmode confirmed" **Cheap and Effective!**

Hey HitMeWithLight, I recently went through a week or so of that happening to me, very little sleep, it's not very pleasant. Hope your sleeping pattern returns soon!

I threw 8 Divines at my Wings and I ended up with a massive 3% increase to phys dmg!!!! The value....

So I spent 100 jewellers and 220 ish fuses to 6link my other Wings, added approx. 2k dps :P Wonder how much I can get for my old pair of Wings :P

6L wings must be fun, whats your total DPS at now?

My DPS is approx. 28k with my 3 frenzy charges :)

Well having obtained one of these Ill be building this.
grats! \o/

All these 6l wings im seeing (so jelly I'm turning purple). :)

Do you think this build would work for maps if i used Tabula Rasa?

Thank you.
Considering it is in Standard I don't see why not :)

I mean eventually your going to want to switch it out. But, you could probably do up to like 74 maps pretty easy with that (that also lets you buy BoR and then level gems with an enlighten in your chestpiece).
20/20 gems \o/
Hello ^_^ Do you think you can add a leveling guide section? This is going to be my very 1st time playing this game and even after reading through your whole guide including the comments.... I still have no idea what is going on.
Thank you
tried to delete my post cuz i decided i dont agree with what i wrote. :P but dont know how to delete it, so just putting this comment here instead. was basically arguing with the idea that this build was "cheap" which i think is relative, but its pretty cheap if you ignore the shopping list, so i no longer agree with my first entry. lmao. looks like a fun build. i might have to buy a wings of entropy now that i've priced them again :P
cheers!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on May 12, 2014, 3:53:24 PM
"
LonePuppet wrote:
tried to delete my post cuz i decided i dont agree with what i wrote. :P but dont know how to delete it, so just putting this comment here instead. was basically arguing with the idea that this build was "cheap" which i think is relative, but its pretty cheap if you ignore the shopping list, so i no longer agree with my first entry. lmao. looks like a fun build. i might have to buy a wings of entropy now that i've priced them again :P
cheers!

Yeah the shopping list stuff are by no means mandatory and more of a quality of life thing.

\o/ (people think the build is cheap)

"
adrianc2 wrote:
Hello ^_^ Do you think you can add a leveling guide section? This is going to be my very 1st time playing this game and even after reading through your whole guide including the comments.... I still have no idea what is going on.
Thank you

I think i added some sort of leveling guide, unless i deleted it again ;)

Although I'm not sure how detailed of a guide you would need. Can you clarify?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info