Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

"
Sonata wrote:

Don't know how you got Mc DOnalds out of that, but you posted my main point. We have OTHER forums for this stuff. Even a races forum. It does not belong here. If you really want the Dev's to see it, it is much more efficient to post in the proper forum sub section.

Funny, it seems to me that posting an issue you have with an announcement in that very announcement thread is much more efficient than heading over to feedback or suggestions and starting a new thread. Just saying...
No week race ?
edited. rant away guys. don't care anymore.

Sonata
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Mar 26, 2014, 11:11:58 AM
these rewards :/
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Could you also remove Quarl and Neon from Season planning?
"
TheLurker wrote:
Race rewards aren't that great this season, are they? Oh, well :/

I think the new 4 week waiting period for race rewards into a new league is too long. Many people have already stopped playing the league by that point, guys...it's not like there's going to be a huge infusion of high-value race reward items into the new league through this process at any rate (i.e. that would possibly 'wreck the economy', or significantly change the fortunes of and/or favor players that have already been playing and/or farming since the start). How many people manage to get 400+ pts in a particular season and then plan to re-sell those items, anyway?

(Not many, in other words. It's a null issue.)

----------------

>> To all those that like to post "First", "Second", etc. to one of Chris' regular missives:

Congratulations, you've just wasted your post with a juvenile, sophomoric, semantically-null 'response'.

Bet your parents are real proud. ;)

This.. Race rewards are pretty "meh" besides the one that 1% of the player base that races will get.. At least in the past 2 seasons there were rewards for those who can't race as much as the hardcore racers because of a job or some other duties.. Andvarius and Divination Distillate were awesome rewards and something to look forward to in the new leagues.. 4 weeks is way too long, just as the 4 month leagues are. People will get bored and getting some race reward items 2 weeks in to keep them going can fix that. It's not like the rewards this season are going to be "game-breaking" or anything... Please think about it, GGG..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Mar 26, 2014, 8:20:56 AM
Wurms belt, YEAH!!!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Kazinwrath wrote:
I really don't like the 4 week waiting period.

its an offer that you can have access to the reward items in the temporary leagues at all...
"
Kazinwrath wrote:
having a unique art auromvorax is not any advantage

Should they start to differ the delay by the usefulness of the rewards? or at base of their worth? FYI, most people I know to have Andvarius rings stored to Invasion is just to make (max) profit by selling them, and NOT for their own use...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Knightmare101 wrote:
4 weeks is way too long, just as the 4 month leagues are. People will get bored and getting some race reward items 2 weeks in to keep them going can fix that. It's not like the rewards this season are going to be "game-breaking" or anything... Please think about it, GGG..

"
Who cant race that much
also cant play "that much"... should be also expected to be bored not so much, or not? Faster racers can have (non-legacy, of course) items dropped within that waiting period, slowers will not really notice the difference between 2 and 4 weeks. (and traders are nearly completely not affected: the impact on the price/value on "day 1" is close to non-existent)

Conclusion: if you really get bored that fast, what difference did it make if it happens 2 weeks sooner or later? Its only shifted by this two weeks.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Disappointing rewards. Last season's rewards may have been to good but this is extremely lackluster. Oh well, I will get the Unset Ring and be done with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info