Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

"
TheLurker wrote:
Race rewards aren't that great this season, are they? Oh, well :/

I think the new 4 week waiting period for race rewards into a new league is too long. Many people have already stopped playing the league by that point, guys...it's not like there's going to be a huge infusion of high-value race reward items into the new league through this process at any rate (i.e. that would possibly 'wreck the economy', or significantly change the fortunes of and/or favor players that have already been playing and/or farming since the start). How many people manage to get 400+ pts in a particular season and then plan to re-sell those items, anyway?

(Not many, in other words. It's a null issue.)

+1
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Some pretty underwhelming rewards, oh well. Theres zero reward incentive for me personally this season, so I'll just be racing when I feel like it -=(
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Mar 26, 2014, 5:09:16 PM
i see missing pics of prizes! :v
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Ctrl-F5
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Nice, the only good race reward is headhunter which would require me to drop out of school and quit my job to get enough points. Looks like another season where I won't be racing.

You guys need to realize that not everyone playing your game can dedicate 20 hours a day to racing and most of us have a life. Make some decent unique race rewards for lower point values so people like me actually have an incentive.
Last edited by Nycro on Mar 26, 2014, 6:22:30 PM
Got into racing at the end of season 6. I was really looking forward to some low-mid tier unqiues for this season as well but they just aren't there. I hope you think about revamping maybe 1 or 2 of the unqiues to something that is beneficial instead of the trash uniques.
Yea most of the rewards are very underwhelming.
But more that that, has anyone else noticed that 1000 points is ludicrous? I did the math and long story short, even if you completed 1/3 ofthe challenges, you would need to average 15.625 points to get it. Sure, doable for the elite players, but in my unresearched opinion, an average of 15 doesnt seem very plausible. And doing more than 1/3 of the challenges seems undoable, atleast not without my social life suffering.
Look, to all of you complaining... Just do what I do. Aim for 50-100 pts, not 1000.

I have a life, you guys are complaining as if you have one too. That's fine, but some people are billionaires that can afford to play this game all day. Why get frustrated when they are rewarded with a 1000 pt reward? Rejoice, because GGG is nice enough to allow you to get a great reward at 50 pts. And the reward for 50pts this season is amazing.
IGN: Narbays
A lot of people complaining with the rewards, some of which I agree with (Stone of Laswhar at 360?? Better have a unique skin that you can actually see on your character), but tbh Wurm's Molt at 7 is probably the best opening reward there has been.
Like most people though, I'll probably be aiming for 220, time permitting.
"
id_ego wrote:
Yea most of the rewards are very underwhelming.
But more that that, has anyone else noticed that 1000 points is ludicrous?

1k points is only for elite racers. For the rest of us, lower points and other rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info