Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

Will be my first season, so really have no idea whats possible/realistic - is there any info about how much points one can make in each race? Wiki looks really vague about this topic...
Check the Leagues/Race Events forums, it has threads where they'll describe each race and how many points etc. Threads are not up yet for Season 7 races, but you can look at previous season to get an idea how it works
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Will be my first season, so really have no idea whats possible/realistic - is there any info about how much points one can make in each race?

In each race - beside burst mode - 1 to 10 points are distributed for reaching specific levels, additional 1 to 10 points for the top-10 of each class. Finally, in most of the races some 2 point spots are set for first kills/first clears. Exact details will be added by time for every single race in their announcement (but dont differ that much).

And the other side: what to expect... If you know what to do, 3 to 4 points are realistic for each 'normal' race without extreme modifiers (some, like Ancestral, Blood Magic or Famine need a different playstyle, some are in high risk of char losses); with some practice this can shift close to 5 points. If you have 'enough' race experience and can adapt well for a class with low participation, the extra point for top-20 becomes possible.
Special race modes like Descent/Endless Ledge are dependent of your personal experience: I feel that ~6 points are (mostly) realistic with the above described experience and ability.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
What a crappy rewards unfortunately. Where are the items like an Andvarius from previous season?
Hopefully the rewards will be reconsidered cause the current rewards are nowhere as good as the rewards from any previous seasons
I really wanted to take part in a raceseason, but with such rewards i'll be waiting for next season to participate.. if the prices aren't this crappy anyway.
"
SRT988 wrote:
the current rewards are nowhere as good as the rewards from any previous seasons

they are quite nice, I'd say - maybe the placing could be discussed a bit, but who cares?

Its neither intended nor possible, to make each next season have 'better' rewards than the previous. And it should NOT be the case, that the items as rewards are taken as main reason to participate at all; or if you dont want them, then dont race if you dont feel attracted/challenged enough.
--
"
Nycro wrote:
Nice, the only good race reward is headhunter which would require me to drop out of school and quit my job to get enough points. Looks like another season where I won't be racing.

You guys need to realize that not everyone playing your game can dedicate 20 hours a day to racing and most of us have a life. Make some decent unique race rewards for lower point values so people like me actually have an incentive.

+1
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Will we be getting a post with the break down of points like last season. where it tells you level x gets you 3 points and y 4 points etc? That came in really handy many times. Particularly I'm interested in the 3 hour race. That's a little past my time threshold and I could stay up but only if its worth the points.

I'm happy with the race rewards, sure they aren't as good as andy, but I know I will be pushing for what I can and hope to do better then last season. To everyone complaining about what rewards they get what ever happened just to racing for fun? but whatever don't race that will make it easier to score in the top 20 more often.
"
narbays wrote:
Look, to all of you complaining... Just do what I do. Aim for 50-100 pts, not 1000.

I have a life, you guys are complaining as if you have one too. That's fine, but some people are billionaires that can afford to play this game all day. Why get frustrated when they are rewarded with a 1000 pt reward? Rejoice, because GGG is nice enough to allow you to get a great reward at 50 pts. And the reward for 50pts this season is amazing.

And let me further add... the 50 pt reward has been an i100 item that you can always sell in trade for 5-10 exalts. Anyone can reach 50pts in a race by playing a QUARTER of the races and getting ONE pt lol...take that easy money and buy yourself ten of the race rewards you would have preferred to get.
IGN: Narbays
"
Nycro wrote:
You guys need to realize that not everyone playing...

...has to be able to reach the 'top spot'... ^^
--
"
Will we be getting a post with the break down of points like last season. where it tells you level x gets you 3 points and y 4 points etc?

As usual, this information is given within every single event announcement.
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info