Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

"
Hilbert wrote:
Could you also remove Quarl and Neon from Season planning?

I try to stay away from purely antagonizing posts but I can't say I don't wish this would happen.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
how much points do u get in the race and for what?
Probably aiming just for Prismatic Eclipse. Other rewards, except Headhunter, are not worth my time, nor there will be any use of them in next leagues.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Sadly POE should not just be about racing :( More an more this is the case.....
2 of the Rewards aren't showing up for some reason... :S

I'll probably aim for the Thief's Torment, but depending on if I feel I can make it or not, or if I'm just outright lazy, I may just stop at Prismatic and buy the Torment.. >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
GGG, you really need to revise the race rewards. Many of those items are painfully common and worth a grand total of 2 chaos orbs up until the Theif's Torment(which is awesome), but really. you will need to compete in 20 races or so to get anywhere close to that, and ALL of the other rewards are just trash. Can you change them up?
"
CorranHorn wrote:
GGG, you really need to revise the race rewards. Many of those items are painfully common and worth a grand total of 2 chaos orbs up until the Theif's Torment(which is awesome), but really. you will need to compete in 20 races or so to get anywhere close to that, and ALL of the other rewards are just trash. Can you change them up?

Race Rewards aren't meant to be "awesome", they're meant to be a cool Alternate Art, to be used for Skin Transfers, as a badge of honor, or a collector's item. If you look at previous Seasons, you'll see that there have never really been such AMAZING Rewards. And none of the first few Rewards have ever been anything more than generic 1-2c Uniques, so I don't see why you're complaining..

And Season Rewards generally follow a loose theme.

Though Chris DID promise (suggest) that there may eventually be an Alternate Art Kaom's Heart Reward for 1,000 Points sometime in the future... Still didn't happen yet though. :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 26, 2014, 11:58:24 AM
These race rewards are SHIT. I wont be racing this season as the only item even worth racing for takes 1000 fucking points.
The awards aren't showing up properly
"
andol wrote:
Season 6 i was 800rd and got like 165 points, if you want more ppl to race i think you should put better prices. At least put some GG item on 220 point mark so we strugle to get it, only 450ppl last season got 220 points.

Seconded.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info