Race Season Seven Schedule Posted

"
Chris wrote:
Previously, prizes could not be withdrawn into a new challenge league until that league was at least two weeks old. We are increasing this to four weeks from this season on.

This change is a regression. Even two weeks is too long to wait. The fact you could draw your rewards into a new league in a decent amount of time was a motivating mechanism to keep racing. With this new change I really don't see the point pushing past the usual 50 point piece of jewellery and suspect there will be a drop off in the number of race participants. Perhaps this is a good thing as I need to play this game less -- this is your intention, right GGG, to help us moderate our PoE addiction?
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
semioldguy wrote:
For those curious and without patience for the new rewards to be back up:

thanks (fixed now, nice artworks!) and... hmm, IMHO 'slightly' more mixed feelings than in s6 ^^ (primary: shifted the 'most valuable' spot from 135 to 220, hard(er) to achieve...)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 26, 2014, 5:19:07 AM
wow. what a list of useless rewards.
I don't think there is a single item even worth
the time trying for.
good job GGG
wow headhunter a 1000 pt rewards :( I guess i will never possess the only interesting unique ggg made since a long time :( :( :(.

Kinda sad
Forum pvp
Items are a little weaker than last season, nevertheless few nice items in there. Is the Unset ring ilvl 100?

Btw- Blackgleam and Eclipse art is not showing for me at all on the season 7 page, other items show up fine.
I don't like the race rewards for this season for sure.And I don't like the alt art jewelleries and belts at all from the beginning.You can't see them on your char except in your inventory.Pretty underwhelming imo.

Stone of Lazhwar at 360 is ridiculous!Starkonja looks awesome and 1000 ribbons also.

"
toyotatundra wrote:
Items are a little weaker than last season, nevertheless few nice items in there. Is the Unset ring ilvl 100?

Btw- Blackgleam and Eclipse art is not showing for me at all on the season 7 page, other items show up fine.

All white items rewards were ilvl 100.I don't think they'll change that now.

I also don't see Blackgleam and Eclipse.

To crit or not to crit ?
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Is the Unset ring ilvl 100?

yes, as usual.

"
toyotatundra wrote:

same here.
--
"
Slagmaur wrote:
All white items rewards are ilvl 100.

fixed. ;)
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Mar 26, 2014, 5:21:39 AM
I think that four weeks is a bit long, too. Those crying vastly overerstimated the number of items entering the economy, e.g. there is a total of 2181 claimable Andvarius from races (not 1000000 ;-)) and mine is still sitting all alone in its tab. Maybe some people learned to actually read patch notes and announcements. Rewarding paying attention to the news and basic reading comprehension isn't a bad thing ;-) :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info