First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

[Removed by Support]
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 9:03:17 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
[Removed by Support]

How does one express disagreement with rewarding [Removed by Support] in a "better way", though? I mean, you can always attempt to disqualify RMT criticism as jealousy, so should we just shut up because GGG doesn't care and all there is to gain is ridicule?
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 9:03:51 PM
Winners receive what they deserve. Grats for the winners !

I would like to have more challenges like Invasion in the future. Every little progression is rewarding here.
Stop Bombing Syria
/Flu_prevention_mode ON
Moment Joon 【Passport & Garcon】https://bit.ly/2wXiUSj
MonoNeon 【Put On Earth For You】https://bit.ly/3I22mru
"
Odoakar wrote:
I lolled at seeing mors first reaction to ripping...in a crying voice, 'now havoc will be the only one selling kills'

So Havoc is better .-)

As i say. He has understood the goal of this game. Be a good streamer and ggg will let you do all you want.
AND

you will get richer than you can think.

Havoc = Bill Gates of poe. :-)

rule the world of poe and nothing will you ever touch. Chris will menthion you in many posts and so you will be rich as bullshit :-)

So i cant understand why so many people blame havoc and hype mors. they all do the same

Make as much money as they can with poe.

And until now Hovoc is better.
"
Sodomee wrote:
Morsexier and WillyWonka deserve more credit than Havoc.

^this.

Grats Mors. I'm really sad for Willy, I've been following his stream for a long time.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Mar 24, 2014, 10:59:34 AM
"
Promo1987 wrote:

To those bitchin about D3 clearly haven't played with the new patch. D3 is actually more appealing & rewarding than PoE as of now. Loot drops are good, you can get actual upgrades to your gear instead of wasting time trading, crafting is a thing now, AH is gone. Solo play is rewarded as well as group play. And I haven't even started with RoS adding even more stuff.

Now compare this to PoE, loot is most often garbage, upgrades often have to be through trade. Which is just wasting time and destroying the overall experience. Crafting became a thing with the addition of the Eternal but then implicitely got nerfed with the IIQ nerf. Buying Eternals is a no go since well, Exalts also don't drop frequently. Buying either two with chaos takes forever, just to be disappointed with 1 eternal/exalt spam on your craft to see +1 reflect. So back to square one, crafting it NOT rewarding at all. Well it is, but just for the filthy rich / RMT people. People who started at release are discouraged. Again hammering on that full reset that SHOULD'VE happened back then. With all changes and nerves lately PoE feels like a Beta game again. Path of Beta...

100% Agree on this.
Mirror of Kalandra?
the selling of kills cheapens the whole thing for sure. *who cares* congrats to the people who do it in a legit fashion.
Last edited by awave on Mar 24, 2014, 11:19:02 AM
As long as the micro transaction isn't more stash tabs who cares? It's not barbie dress up we're playing here.

Unless you are a famous streamer you will only be met with accusations from the few people around you that actually care anyway.

Having a blast so far in invasion, thanks GGG, I support you through stash bundles, grown men buying cosmetics for virtual characters just tends to get me going :)

"
Mivo wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Solo play in this game is not an option. Not trading is not an option either. If you play solo, self-found, unless you play as much or more than I do, you'll be stuck in Cruel difficulty for a long time.

This isn't true. In Domination, I had characters in the 80s that didn't trade or group. In Ambush now, I have a level 85 character that never played in a group and that uses not a single piece of gear that wasn't found by the same character. Her clear speed is superb, so leveling further is not an issue (other than that I get tired of the grind, and seeing how another RMTer gets rewarded dashes my motivation to even play anymore).

It depends on the builds you play. Playing solo or self-found limits your build choices in the late game, but if you get stuck in Cruel, then that's unrelated to playing self-found or solo. Cruel is easier than normal.

Seriously? So you play just as much or more than I do, and thus aren't stuck just like I'm not stuck. I already have 2 characters that can run Merc Piety and the only reason I don't have an 80+ character is I chose to split my time between characters, and I just started a 3rd... cause I got tired of the BS one-shots from, and/or the inability to even engage some of the map/corrupted bosses.

I don't think we can stop rmting. sure it sucks that us small fry cant compete with people doing this but i know when i finally do kill atziri (about 6 months away i reckon) that it will be done from good old fashioned grinding. i cant comment on the players who have already achieved this feat because i haven't watched their every second of their play throughs to see if its legit or not. But if this is occurring (rmting) let these so called masters of poe bask in their FAKE glory and lets face it they have paid for their mtx. sure i am annoyed that i didn't get a shot at it but lets hope chris and the team can figure out a way of stopping rmt unless the community has any ideas how to do this. The rmt's have a shiny hat and we have our dignity

to those who did it legit (u know who u are) i doff my hat to you sir!!!!
now to grind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info