First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

I hope it's first and last time GGG give a reward for that kind of achievment coz it's really not a fair competition and is biased from the start.

"
To buy an Atziri-Kill after 2 Weeks of Invasion You need quiet some Currency & to get that needs some Skill too

If you mean getting currency require skill , let me laugh.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Solo play in this game is not an option. Not trading is not an option either. If you play solo, self-found, unless you play as much or more than I do, you'll be stuck in Cruel difficulty for a long time.

This isn't true. In Domination, I had characters in the 80s that didn't trade or group. In Ambush now, I have a level 85 character that never played in a group and that uses not a single piece of gear that wasn't found by the same character. Her clear speed is superb, so leveling further is not an issue (other than that I get tired of the grind, and seeing how another RMTer gets rewarded dashes my motivation to even play anymore).

It depends on the builds you play. Playing solo or self-found limits your build choices in the late game, but if you get stuck in Cruel, then that's unrelated to playing self-found or solo. Cruel is easier than normal.
"
Aux wrote:
WTB Atziri Kill, I have 20 ex for whomever wants to carry me.

/sarcasm

5 or 6 people killed her, while 12 tagged along with good RNG.
"
Mathil wrote:
I'd like to address a few things after reading through most of this.

First of all I don't know why so many people since my kill have said "he died 3 times who cares". I didn't practice shit on standard and if I really wanted a death free kill I would have hopped on my standard char with a full free respec, amazing gear and tried it a bunch first, as you would expect every invasion player to do (and did). Not only that but because I play on Ambush I choose not to alt f4 the bad situations. I watch Invasion players do it all day long where that would technically be a death.

As for saying you can hardly blame people for selling, please. It's about the character of the person, I turned down several offers to have it done for people immediately after. I specifically did not sell kills after doing my own because I saw this as a challenge for the first 50 capable players to achieve. I did not want to cheat a bunch of people that were close, about to learn the fight or planning to. Besides that I just completed what was the top realistic challenge, what do I need 200 exalts for, to jerk to?

I feel bad for many Invasion players now. Some that did it legit will have their MTX feel cheapened because many that simply bought it stand as their equals. Others will miss out on the top 50 because it became full before they got there.

Lastly given this is Invasion, some will have a very large unnatural advantage now. Even if they die they will have made enough currency to rebuild their character 10 times over. The rest of the league's competition is somewhat tainted because of this.

But yea, lolit'sjustanMTXwhocares. It's somewhat more because it was one you could earn and was limited.

If that is true, massive respect to you man
IGN : MySecondBestiary
Wow, this has taken a long time, must be really hard to reach that goal in Hardcore mode. GZ to the winners.
What was the second one actualy for a build? He does not active attacks, only one kind of Aura? Never seen this skill, which one is that? At least it seems that there is more than one build be able to kill Atziri. I thought everyone only uses this expencive Cyclone build. :D

However, it also seems that you still can't kill Atziri in "solo/self found mode" and without 24/7 gaming, which is sad for the normal players that may never reach that goal.
Summary of the kills:

RMTed Midnight Fragments to test in standard.
RMTed Fragments in Invasion.

RMTed Uniques.

Followed "Selling Atzirikills for exalteds"
And the exalteds get RMTed back.

Well done GGG.
Keep chasing China Farmers when those "loans" "friend" RMTs are so close.

You see items in their inventory without them ever finding or trading them.

If you create such challenges make in 1 week solos and see that those people won't succeed.

The company has stated that "the economy is the most important aspect of the game".So to me selling kills is totally legit,in a game where apparently the "economy is the most important aspect".Ppl can choose where they spend their orbs.It is about priorities.Personally i d much prefer to build my character with these 20 exalts.
That being said i don't ssay that i like it,but i do find it 100% legit.I would be ecstatic,and i beleive the majority of the community,if 1)the atziri and uber atziri fragments got a substantially higher drop rate and 2)where acount bound,meaning you cannot trade them, and 3)if all uber atziri OP uniques were also acount bound.
"
astraph wrote:
The company has stated that "the economy is the most important aspect of the game".

My criticism isn't about the buying and selling of kills, but the means by which the person selling the kills got into the position where he is able to sell them, and where the payment for the kills is largely coming from (and presumably going to again).
"
Aux wrote:
WTB Atziri Kill, I have 20 ex for whomever wants to carry me.

/sarcasm

5 or 6 people killed her, while 12 tagged along with good RNG.

so sad. I used to enjoy watching you play but I've lost a lot of respect because of how you've handled this "competition".

I'm really surprised seeing as how you play a lot with hegemony that you didn't see the opportunity here (or maybe didn't have the time to participate?) Either way, the way you've vocalized it has been disappointing.
Last edited by jdweber1982 on Mar 24, 2014, 10:20:24 AM
I don't know if I'll regret not buying the kill while being able to do so.
But I will for sure regret if I won't try to get it myself with all this pressure on.
I guess it's called "not being a pussy" or "having balls" in English language. Am I right?
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info