[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

It's 3:26 am here and I honestly was just too lazy to break it down in 20 point increments this evening :-P ... I do plan on doing that for everyone though with a full explanation of any orbs of regrets / passive skill refunds that may need to be used.

I went with the influence nodes for 1 party support and 2 I think I'll get more DPS by using them. Once I'm a higher level I will tinker around to find out if I should drop them off for some other standard dual wield DPS nodes.

Another thing I will have to add is that those looking to lower the HP pool can easily grab the Claw Leech nodes near the Shadow tree instead. I will make sure to add that to the original post above though ... I'm very tired and just trying to get another level before bed :-P

Enjoy work and we'll talk later I'm sure!
added a breakdown of the build in roughly 25 point increments. Also added a video of me doing a Vaal Pyramid run last night, level 68 map. Aside from the times I received some hardware lag I never went below 75% HP. DPS will increase as I come closer to level 80 and pick-up more of the nodes for it :-)

Enjoy
Cheers man, Even though I am still at work .. I might just quickly update it myself

I'll make it snazzy on sunday :)
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Mar 28, 2014, 1:44:50 PM
Hey, so I stumbled upon your build, and I'm running it at level 28... but I'm noticing one little snag.

I'm really, really having a tough time getting strength for Melee Splash. I can't afford to level it past three right now simply because I don't have enough strength. In fact, I'm going to have to put a point into the 30-strength node near the beginning of the build for now just so that I can replace one of my rings.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
+30 stat nodes are cool. And worth the investment even if you never take them out afterwards.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
I found it was easy to find a decent strength based belt or amulet to use while leveling. The only things you really should be caring about as leveling is +HP / +RES / +(what you need to use items/skill gems) ... DPS and so forth will come as you progress in level ..

I believe the only real purchase I made as I leveled was for 1 unique level 34(i think) claw .. I used that claw until I was well into my 50's as well. Can't remember if I just didn't find anything worth replacing it or I enjoyed the stats it provided.
Small update on my build .. I dropped the frenzy nodes and blood rage for right now. I'm not at a point where I need the extra leech or see a huge jump in DPS yet. As soon as I feel I'm DPS heavy, then I'll swap back over and will have 6 frenzy charges to work with.

Using Frenzy charges + Dual Strike doesn't seem to wield a crazy increase in DPS but may be something worth using IF you aren't running a Blood Seeker end-game. I plan on keeping 1 Blood Seeker with a 300+ dps claw if I can craft one ever :-) ..
"
Bothersome wrote:
Hey, so I stumbled upon your build, and I'm running it at level 28... but I'm noticing one little snag.

I'm really, really having a tough time getting strength for Melee Splash. I can't afford to level it past three right now simply because I don't have enough strength. In fact, I'm going to have to put a point into the 30-strength node near the beginning of the build for now just so that I can replace one of my rings.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Hi I'm not having too much trouble at level 26 with anything ..

here is my build and weapon for the time being

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSB4aJpUoKjBUUEJVS2HibXuH24w2mVeiLqZ_pzSxs7VIxqLN6tQj3aje9ud06Nbrju1B_5M=

Dose your gear and level look anything like mine ?

I'll be starting a long sesssion of gaming soon hence will edit later tonight :)

I purchase the wurm's belt for one scouring but everything is self crafted or found.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Mar 30, 2014, 12:45:16 PM
"
Dralyne wrote:
Small update on my build .. I dropped the frenzy nodes and blood rage for right now. I'm not at a point where I need the extra leech or see a huge jump in DPS yet. As soon as I feel I'm DPS heavy, then I'll swap back over and will have 6 frenzy charges to work with.

Using Frenzy charges + Dual Strike doesn't seem to wield a crazy increase in DPS but may be something worth using IF you aren't running a Blood Seeker end-game. I plan on keeping 1 Blood Seeker with a 300+ dps claw if I can craft one ever :-) ..

Just wondering are you doing anything with power charge ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info