[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
finally i did it

i probably gonna use ming's heart and maligaro's (found it so why not to try it)
want to try bloodrage with ming's
now i'm working on resists
and after that it will be awesome :D

Congrats, so in total how many fusion did you spend ?

didnt count after 2000, but must be 2200-2500

wanted to buy ming's heart o use bloodrage but they all cost 7ex+ now :(
also wanted to buy a new claw but seller is not online for 1 week, probably left
lvl 85
dps 34.7k
with 3 power charges 40.1k
4k hp
i die very rarely 0-2 per level, never died to bosses, played up to 75 maps, pretty good
but now im progressing slowly because its hard to get map (dont want to buy :d), and i hate parties
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYB3AOHBbUMjQ1JDkgPqxX2Fr8brR4aI_YmlSgqKjgwVDBxMHw0kzpCPWVAVUd-Sn1LeE4qUUdT31VLVvpY21pIW69gS2EhYeJieWKsY3BlTWegbXtuaW9XcFJwcnRBdO1313gNeu9_K4TZhO-HdofbjDaNfY2_koCVZplXmhebg52qpn-nNKluqn-quLGztMW1SLZBvoq-p8BRxLjGotDu037UI9X41orWnd0N3aje9uLq44TndOjW6xTtQe4O73rv4-_w8-r3o_zF_5M=
Last edited by oscodo on Jun 30, 2014, 12:32:32 PM
Who can explain how to determine DPS of the claws? For example I have

and what is better: added elemental damage or only physical?
The formula is lowest+highest divided by 2 and then times APS.
"
Fodex wrote:
Who can explain how to determine DPS of the claws? For example I have

and what is better: added elemental damage or only physical?

For my build physical damage is a 'must' being life leech
did it me too:

just 25 jew + 13 only fuz.

super lucky....
figured it out
Last edited by curselax on Jul 2, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
"
Sgravion wrote:
did it me too:

just 25 jew + 13 only fuz.

super lucky....

Amen to that !! nice one !!
how much mana leech do you have? i had 8-9% and was constantly out of mana. Clarity didnt help much. Popping the mana pots was kinda annoying

The problem seemed to be that i ran out of mana before the leech kicked in...

Finally i specced out of nama nodes and exchanged crit damage gem to blood magic
Lost ~25% tooltip dps, but i reality i think my dps increased as i had no lag in attacking

"
T33mon wrote:
how much mana leech do you have? i had 8-9% and was constantly out of mana. Clarity didnt help much. Popping the mana pots was kinda annoying

The problem seemed to be that i ran out of mana before the leech kicked in...

Finally i specced out of nama nodes and exchanged crit damage gem to blood magic
Lost ~25% tooltip dps, but i reality i think my dps increased as i had no lag in attacking

I only have 2% mana leech. From reading your message, you must have really bad physical damage claws since you are not leeching back your mana.

When I levelled up a new character I did use molt wurm and the life leech glove.. Those two with a clarity and the bonuses on my passive tree to mana increase def was enough even in early game
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Jul 5, 2014, 8:36:40 PM
My current state(for OP):
Spoiler

I know i have to change amulet and rings but can you tell me what skill gems should i use now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info