[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
Thanks for the guide ninedeadeyes, I'm lvl 74 and farming Dominus, I have 1914 life, 256 IIQ, 55 IIQ, Max resists, 9600 dps when I swap gems before killing dom. I use a 5 link. I usually die quite a few times during his initial stage,(avg 4 times) 2nd stage I can face tank him no problem. Just a fyi for anyone lower than 80 you can still farm him, just do it after you have leveled so you do not lose any EXP, and if you have great gear you probably will not die like I do.

One thing I noticed on your tree, near the starting nodes you have 2 int nodes selected that you could change to 4% speed node and the Coordination node that gives 3% attck speed, cast speed and 20dex. Assuming you don't need the int for base stats.

cheers man.. I have actually made the changes you said ( before it was to support my vaal skeleton but found another way to support them ) .. I will do a final update of my build tomorrow since i've just level to 91 and I don't think I will go up from that :)
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Thanks for the guide ninedeadeyes, I'm lvl 74 and farming Dominus, I have 1914 life, 256 IIQ, 55 IIQ, Max resists, 9600 dps when I swap gems before killing dom. I use a 5 link. I usually die quite a few times during his initial stage,(avg 4 times) 2nd stage I can face tank him no problem. Just a fyi for anyone lower than 80 you can still farm him, just do it after you have leveled so you do not lose any EXP, and if you have great gear you probably will not die like I do.

One thing I noticed on your tree, near the starting nodes you have 2 int nodes selected that you could change to 4% speed node and the Coordination node that gives 3% attck speed, cast speed and 20dex. Assuming you don't need the int for base stats.

cheers man.. I have actually made the changes you said ( before it was to support my vaal skeleton but found another way to support them ) .. I will do a final update of my build tomorrow since i've just level to 91 and I don't think I will go up from that :)

Wow, lvl 91, that's awesome man, ah good you could make the changes in the tree, I was gonna suggest if you did need the int, you could switch the Str node that leads towards Acrobatics, to the Int node below it for 30 more int without investing any extra points.
"

Wow, lvl 91, that's awesome man, ah good you could make the changes in the tree, I was gonna suggest if you did need the int, you could switch the Str node that leads towards Acrobatics, to the Int node below it for 30 more int without investing any extra points.

Just checked it out and in my 'latest update' section I have changed the passive but probably will do a major update because I have been experimenting and tinkering with the build so much since I originally put up the build. I am at the point where I feel there is nothing much more I can do with the build :)
What do you think of swapping in for splash a 2020 melee damage on full life for bosses?
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674
"
COYG wrote:
What do you think of swapping in for splash a 2020 melee damage on full life for bosses?

That or added fire damage
These are some really fun gloves to level or do some farming with. The 30% faster attack speed works wonders.
Just a quick question, would Daresso's Defiance do this build any good, any more in fact, than the + AOE from Carcass Jack?
WTB List: - Shrubbery, only the best!; Mirror - wooden frame - 90x50cm
Opinions on Carnage Heart on this build? The life leech and all the elemental resists seem to good to pass up
"
Tritos wrote:
These are some really fun gloves to level or do some farming with. The 30% faster attack speed works wonders.

I am not 100% sure since you need full life to take advantage of these gloves.. Well I guess you can go CI and use them
"
SchwarzeSonne wrote:
Just a quick question, would Daresso's Defiance do this build any good, any more in fact, than the + AOE from Carcass Jack?

It is ok but it doesn't compliment as well as Carcass Jack.

If my build was focus on getting very high defense ( dodge and evasion ) then maybe it might be worth it but I wouldn't consider it a very good item for my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info