[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

Sorry for spamming, but I feel that Evasion is too low, is it really enough?
"

I have wasted so much on crafting back in the day hence why I never try to craft a 5 or 6 linke anymore .. I will just buy but still unlucky man
"
Fodex wrote:
ninedeadeyes, Thank you for this build! It's really awesome. This is my second build. The first was fire witch and I was too weak.

You are welcome :)
"
b0ris_ wrote:
Verry good guide, big up and thanks for your effort! But why not one handed with Reave, something like this instead? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAF4EsQW1CC4MjQ1JDkgPqxPAFSAZjhrbG60j9iaVKk0s6TBxMHwxeziWOkI9ZT3iPydAVUjuSn1KyEt4TGBQQlFHVUtW-lpIYeJirGegapVsFm1sbXtvV3RBd9d4rn8rg9uHdoo4jDaNfY2_kAqSgJVmm42dqqIuozqnNKp_qrisR7GztMW1SLcXt9PGos3qznHTftQj1orWndfL3Q3dqN7253To1uss7UHtg-4O7_D8S_zF You will have a much lesser chance to get hit. When I try to plan my build I find it more easy and cheap to gear up a functional build like this, I think.

This has been mentioned several times on my guide, someone should actually create the build if there isn't one already about :P
"
b0ris_ wrote:
Sorry for spamming, but I feel that Evasion is too low, is it really enough?

Just to let you know evasion isn't too important for my build

At the moment I am only on 25% evasion.

The reason why is because it has so many other defenses like dodge, blind totem, block and the biggest one life leech at end game you don't really need much evasion.
finally i did it

i probably gonna use ming's heart and maligaro's (found it so why not to try it)
want to try bloodrage with ming's
now i'm working on resists
and after that it will be awesome :D
"
finally i did it

i probably gonna use ming's heart and maligaro's (found it so why not to try it)
want to try bloodrage with ming's
now i'm working on resists
and after that it will be awesome :D

Congrats, so in total how many fusion did you spend ?
hi ninedeadeyes! I'm really loving your build and plan to try it out once I make my second character :)

Just wondering if you could explain why you would keep incinerate at level 1 instead of leveling it a couple levels (cause damage at level 2/3 is just negligible?)and I'm guessing that the cap for CwDT doesn't affect spell totem and blind since they are support?
Sorry if I'm sounding kinda naive XD still getting use to the game is all. Thanks :D
"
doh_ho wrote:
hi ninedeadeyes! I'm really loving your build and plan to try it out once I make my second character :)

Just wondering if you could explain why you would keep incinerate at level 1 instead of leveling it a couple levels (cause damage at level 2/3 is just negligible?)and I'm guessing that the cap for CwDT doesn't affect spell totem and blind since they are support?
Sorry if I'm sounding kinda naive XD still getting use to the game is all. Thanks :D

lol, i really should add it to the guide because I get asked so many times, lol

Two reason

1) leveled up incinerate to actually do 'real damage mean I can't use a level 1 cotd, the main reason for the totem is blind only

2) I don't actually want it to do any damage because when I am MF I need my dual strike to
kill it off to the get MF bonus

and thanks for the kind words
I'm having a lot of fun with this build :-p

However, I'm not trading (just haven't bothered), so I 'm making do with what I find. As a result, I'm still at lvl 59 at the moment, and have a couple of intermediate claws, and some ok but not great armour.

I was lucky enough to find a Slitherpinch, and had a Wurm's Molt from earlier...

What I've found in that situation is that I have to adjust a little bit, so in addition to dual strike, I'm also using Cyclone with Blind and Faster Attacks. This means I can't have the blind totem, but this works quite well.

Given how my claws are +15 HP per hit, this gives a tremendous amount of instant HP recharge.

Currently on Merciless Forest Encampment, and doing fine there, though with the occasional death when I do something stupid :-p

Thanks for a fun build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info