[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

"
Have you killed Atziri with this build? :P

Due to its inability to get max fire resist up to 80% ( without flask ) I don't think
it can.

My hp is at the very 'minimum' of what is needed to take on Atziri and without the element resist max it is not enough.

But saying that i think maybe if you use 3 fire resistance and 1 lightening you 'might have a chance' but this character has always been a anti- swarm build so I am not too bothered with such a 'niche objective' which doesn't suit my build.

You can probably build a dual claw build that can take on Atziri but the passive tree will be very different from mine
Why does he use faster casting linked with cast when damage taken/enduring cry/immortal call? Doesnt this already cast pretty fast? Wouldnt Increased Duration be better?

Edit: Also, what is the reasoning behind leveling cast when damage taken to level 6 (just curious)?
Last edited by KCCO on Jun 17, 2014, 10:54:54 PM
"
KCCO wrote:
Why does he use faster casting linked with cast when damage taken/enduring cry/immortal call? Doesnt this already cast pretty fast? Wouldnt Increased Duration be better?

Edit: Also, what is the reasoning behind leveling cast when damage taken to level 6 (just curious)?

Hello,

You need to look at the latest update section :)

I have swapped out faster casting with enfeeble but your idea of 'increased duration isn't a bad one.

The reason why i took it too level 6 because if find it a a good balance.

I mean getting it to level 5 or 6 is pretty good..
Hey man, what would u recommend , Tabula rasa with 6 gems or a 5L Carcass jack ? Im using tabula rasa atm but idk.. i feel i need more evasion (im at 1800 evasion rating only at lvl 73 atm)

This is my current Gear, what would u recommend upgrading/changing? (i know it needs a lot of upgrading)

Thx so much!
Hello! I'm new to PoE and this is the first build I'm trying on my first character and so far everything is going very smooth! I've been following your leveling guide and everything has worked out great so far.

I was just curious, would it be possible to add gear progress updates along with what skills we should be using? At least the core skills. You did this for level 1-20 and then stopped. /:
If you could it would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks!
-K
Last edited by Knarley on Jun 19, 2014, 1:40:22 AM
"
Knarley wrote:
Hello! I'm new to PoE and this is the first build I'm trying on my first character and so far everything is going very smooth! I've been following your leveling guide and everything has worked out great so far.

I was just curious, would it be possible to add gear progress updates along with what skills we should be using? At least the core skills. You did this for level 1-20 and then stopped. /:

Thanks!
-K

lol, I actually did it for the first two section point 1 to 20 and 20 to 40.

Generally at this stage you should know what you are doing since the basic foundation has been built.

I did start a new character for that levelling guide but because I have played the 'build' before I wasn't interested in taking the new character to level 80 because I already have a level 90 character.

For you might do the next one from level 40 to 60 :)

I doubt I'll do the 60 to 80 points one but in all honesty by the time you hit 60 points you really should know what you are doing, lol
"
mandodiao wrote:
Hey man, what would u recommend , Tabula rasa with 6 gems or a 5L Carcass jack ? Im using tabula rasa atm but idk.. i feel i need more evasion (im at 1800 evasion rating only at lvl 73 atm)

This is my current Gear, what would u recommend upgrading/changing? (i know it needs a lot of upgrading)

Thx so much!

If you are having issues with avoidance two things you can do

A) Swap out longer duration for 'enfeeblment' curse (

B) for your other four link I will of a cotd blind totem

Both these should dramatically increase your avoidance of attack.

If you are still struggling with content I would also swap the tabala rasa for the 5 linked carcass jack and once you got all the critical strike chance nodes then swap back to tabala rasa. The raeson why the tabala is really good becuase once your critical chance is very high and you use a critical damage gem your dps sky rockets.

I would even consider getting an abyssuss too to really push your dps over 50kdps aoe

Equipment wise I generally have a seperate gear when MF, but these days all I do is put a iir gem instead of critical damage gem and even with that I am doing like 48k dps AOE but to each to their own when it comes to adding MF on to there gear.

Generally your gear isn't too bad for the level both your claws are over 200 pdps. If you feel this is carrying you though then continue with them if you feel they are a bit weak then ugrade to 250+pdps

Also just to let you know your amulet and belt has no life and boots even though tri resist has very little life but yeah its something you can work on.
Hey man, thanks for the reply, I've experimented a little with gear. I did buy a 5L Carcass jack but it was getting too hard to get the right colours so i traded it for a Lightning Coil + Abyssus, it did pushed my Evasion from 1.8k to 3k and the DPS was kinda the same as with tabula, but i had to sacrifice too much life and iir and some stuff in order to get all 75% resis, so now im using Abyssus and Tabula, which boosted my DPS all the way up to 24k. I'm at 2.1k Hp atm, and im planning on getting some more Life on my gear aswell. This is how its looking right now :

Thanks!
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
"
Knarley wrote:

Thanks!
-K

lol, I actually did it for the first two section point 1 to 20 and 20 to 40.

Generally at this stage you should know what you are doing since the basic foundation has been built.

I did start a new character for that leveling guide but because I have played the 'build' before I wasn't interested in taking the new character to level 80 because I already have a level 90 character.

For you I might do the next one from level 40 to 60 :)

I doubt I'll do the 60 to 80 points one but in all honesty by the time you hit 60 points you really should know what you are doing, lol

Thanks for the quick reply! Also, thanks for looking into it. If you could update them that would be fantastic. The more information the better.

I'm now level 36 and reallly liking the build. If you want any information from me after I've gotten passed where your leveling guide stops, just let me know and I'd be happy to help in any way I can. :)

P.S. I would link my current gear and what I'm using but I have no idea how to do that. /: lol
"
Knarley wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply! Also, thanks for looking into it. If you could update them that would be fantastic. The more information the better.

I'm now level 36 and reallly liking the build. If you want any information from me after I've gotten passed where your leveling guide stops, just let me know and I'd be happy to help in any way I can. :)

P.S. I would link my current gear and what I'm using but I have no idea how to do that. /: lol

Click on post a reply and go to the top where ur character's face is, click there and ur inventory will pop up, then just click the items u want to link and close it and it will link it to the post. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info