HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

congrats!
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
[Removed by Support]
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Apr 3, 2014, 1:12:05 AM
[Removed by Support]
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Apr 3, 2014, 1:12:17 AM
"
[Removed by Support]

even with uber items, a specific strategy was shown in attempting the kill. anyone with the same items/gem-setup could have done the same thing and gotten the invasion kill already.. or do they?
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Apr 3, 2014, 1:12:39 AM
"

basically broken 2 items and BLOCK thats all. i have no respect to hvr about killz and shit.
if some1 kills atziri without using stupidly broken items he ll have my respect

Let me ask you something, will people risk using non-endgame gears in a map that no one has ever beaten before? Will they risk the character they worked so hard for to reach that point to have it sent to Standard which they might not care about?

If someone else uses a different build, without broken uniques, win the map, would you consider them as good? Even if that person uses stupidly strong rares that might cost 50 exalted orbs each?

You would not care anyway, cause they can do it, and you can't, yet. So everything you say is just a pretense to make you seem less of a loser.
Too much hate

Not enough love!

How much for a atziri kill? Please pm me price!
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
World First Invasion Atziri Killer

hi proplayer USE TRAP BUG for kill atziri ?
I was never a huge fan, but you are starting to grow on me after watching all the hate you get. Grats on the kills. You should think about leaving the last 5 or so for people desperately trying to get there. You will be more than rich enough by that point.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Why added fire instead of melee physical?
"
karitas wrote:
Why added fire instead of melee physical?

Cyclone is already supported with Melee Physical damage via Bringer of Rain. This is also why he uses Melee Damage on Full Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info