HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

"
"
LovelyNella wrote:
Those who lack logic and the capacity to solve problems are the first to blame RMT.

Great Job with the build.

great job with build? lol there is nothing great in this build.. basically broken 2 items and BLOCK thats all. i have no respect to hvr about killz and shit.
if some1 kills atziri without using stupidly broken items he ll have my respect

Yes please, kill her naked with your keyboard only (no mouse), you'll have my full respect and greatest ePenis of all time.
IGN : @Morgoth
It's always easier to hate than congratulate. Let the hate fuel you because basically hate just boils down to envy 99% of the time. I'm sure a lot of these people just envy you and if you were to carry them for an Atziri kill they would jump at the opportunity. That one guy crying about you have a max block build with 2 broken items and you won't get his respect.... be careful. His respect means the most!!! LOL
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 5:52:35 PM
[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 12:55:55 AM
Nvm stupid question!
Last edited by Afghani84 on Mar 24, 2014, 9:14:33 PM
Anyone know what his DPS is w/ cyclone?
Why do so many get butt-hurt over someone using the skill tree and gear in a very efficient way? Anyone in this game (given enough time, friends, even shady rmt) can get all the gear they would need to get the Atziri kill.

I for one don't care one bit how he got his gear, cause it shows me things that are possible I never looked at before. How to avoid dying etc... So what, I don't get a micro transaction showing I was first 50..boohoo, who gives a shit. Just learn from how these no-life gamers play and adopt what you like, leave what you don't.

Gratz on first kill HvR.
Why does every young male hate justin beiber? Because we all secretly want to be him.

I need a six foot long french baguette to spread all of the jelly in this thread.
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Why does every young male hate justin beiber? Because we all secretly want to be him.

wait what
"
Dakkz wrote:
"
DuFFzbar wrote:

wait what
\

LOL
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info