HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

Hater's gonna hate and White Knighter's gonna White Knight
Hi HVC, and GG for your kill.
What is the best way to lvl up a cyclone marauder? Is this ground Slam/heavy strike or dual strike? or other spec?
When did you switched to cyclone? since the start or during maps?
What was his dps using this gear. It doesn't seem like it would even be over 10k =/
"
Havoc6 wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"
godgraff wrote:
nice rmt

basically you need 80+ ex gear at last. so dont try that kids on your shaky chars :)

Bought in Order:
Bringer - 4
Soul Taker - 15
Aegis - 7
= 26 ex

That's not a lot when exalts were 15-20c at the start and you can sell "ok" items at the beginning of a league for 5-10c-1ex++. Also I multiboxed dominus for 3 days and made some really good bank off that (341iir/59iiq).

You probably forgot about where did you get those MF gear during Dominus farm. It would be worth like 2+ ex, I guess. And you had to write "multibox", but we all know only 2 players are allowed, so it smells like rat.
"
moon_nmh wrote:
What was his dps using this gear. It doesn't seem like it would even be over 10k =/

I am wondering this also, but havent found out what it is yet.
Gratz on the kill(s)!

I would love to know what skills & supports you were using while leveling. Not sure how long it'll take for me to get the currency needed for all the uniques, so it would be great to have some alternatives!
"
Violont wrote:

You probably forgot about where did you get those MF gear during Dominus farm. It would be worth like 2+ ex, I guess. And you had to write "multibox", but we all know only 2 players are allowed, so it smells like rat.

You can run more than two clients with multiple machines or virtual machines and Chris said it was OK.

His DPS is probably 13-15K. That is what mine was with a similar setup last league.

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Mar 27, 2014, 8:36:52 AM
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
moon_nmh wrote:

I have same gear, but 280dps ST, lv18 Cyclone, lv20 concentrated, lv18 melee full life, lv18 added fire 15%.

missing the 1H dmg node in templar but have everything else, dps is 11.3k self buff, no hatred aura. If party member has Hatred its 16k.

Parts of the video he is running hatred.

Only thing I dont know what to do is for chaos dmg maps, what to replace melee on full life with, since it doesnt benefit.
Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
Last edited by TristinX on Mar 27, 2014, 8:27:14 PM
"
TristinX wrote:
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
"
moon_nmh wrote:

I have same gear, but 280dps ST, lv18 Cyclone, lv20 concentrated, lv18 melee full life, lv18 added fire 15%.

missing the 1H dmg node in templar but have everything else, dps is 11.3k self buff, no hatred aura. If party member has Hatred its 16k.

Parts of the video he is running hatred.

Only thing I dont know what to do is for chaos dmg maps, what to replace melee on full life with, since it doesnt benefit.

What did you level using? I feel like cyclone doesn't do much for me at low levels...
"
Aggnog wrote:
Soul taker's more than twice as much as 15ex now. I don't even know.

I wish I could get one for 15 now... :(
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info