HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

awesome
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
You should divine your one ring and get it to 2% life leach
RIP HvCasual
can you kill uber atziri with your cyclone?
"
hitreza wrote:
can you kill uber atziri with your cyclone?

No, don't think he can. You need Ondar's Guile or you'll get raped by her spears. That's why he switch to his Ranger for uber Atziri fight.
JUNE 28TH 2014 NEW MARA

WOULD EVENTUALLY LIKE TO USE:

CURRENT PASSIVE TREE (NEED LEVELS FOR DMG AND BLOCK IF I SWITCH GEAR)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEswthFE0XLxmFGjIaOBo-Gmwb-iSqJLAl3ycvKS4ppSpNLdI26TrYPfw_J0NjROdHfkrITdhOKlFgU99USVXWVw1YY1jbWPVZ81n-Xz9k52VNZp5qHmqTbmluqnB9cU1yqXgNeWh8uHzZgKSBb4TZhtGMdozPkFWRzprPm4OdxJ48oLSiAKQZp4SoGKluqZWsR6yqrK-18rZBtzG77byfvoq-p8APwBrBBMbY0iHSTdXt42rjn-ss7DjvDvGs8i_zBvPd9kj3Mve--tL7qg==

40HP - SKILL - END CHARGE
39K ARMOUR 3.8K HP 1.7K ES or with new gear 41K ARMOUR 3.4K HP 3.7K ES
havoc what did you link to desecrate?
JULY 1ST UPDATE

Aegis=Skill VOD Soon

No Regret Snapchatting
3571 HP & 3821 ES

Lazhwar
39235 ARMOUR (784.7 ES Per Block)
65 Block 60 Spell Block

8.6K Cyclone w/ Added Fire --- 11.6KK w/ Added Fire & Hatred
6.2K Cyclone w/ LGoH --- 9.2K w/ LGoH & Hatred

Anvil
42644 Armour (852.88 ES Per Block , 40 Life Per Block)
75 Block 27 Spell Block

DMG is a bit lower with anvil.

I really need more levels to get more damage and 2 more 4% Block nodes. Level 89 is Pretty low for this. It really is an interesting way to play a hybrid build with aegis. I'm theory-crafting a similar build that would also get ghost reaver with the downside requiring permanent lgoh, or zealots with the downside being no passive regen for the times when you get no blocks and you are sitting at "half ehp".

GEAR

PASSIVE TREE
Why did you go hybrid? bored of BoR or what? :p
Can you tell us how you did the bandits on the new mara same as old? oak kill kill? or oak oak kill?+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info