HvR's HvCasual World First Invasion Atziri Killer | Uber Kills:24 | Atziri Kills: A Lot

Nice job being first.

I was hoping we'd see a creative and less-geared kill, but nonetheless, you did what many of us never will and will be rewarded for it!
Team Won
Is this build viable even without all the Uniques?
I'd love to play a cyclone based marauder, but struggle to find a good build. Seen you several times on stream love the build.
[removed by support]
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Mar 25, 2014, 12:57:33 AM
Congrats Man, really enjoyed watching this on stream. Very impressive.
GG
IGN="Tanky"
"
godgraff wrote:
nice rmt

basically you need 80+ ex gear at last. so dont try that kids on your shaky chars :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Mar 21, 2014, 2:00:31 PM
Why is Blood Magic linked to Immortal Call? I'm assuming you're just using that slot to level up the Blood Magic gem.
"
ama wrote:
"
godgraff wrote:
nice rmt

basically you need 80+ ex gear at last. so dont try that kids on your shaky chars :)

40+- 10
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
"
ama wrote:
"
godgraff wrote:
nice rmt

Bought in Order:
Bringer - 4
Soul Taker - 15
Aegis - 7
= 26 ex

That's not a lot when exalts were 15-20c at the start and you can sell "ok" items at the beginning of a league for 5-10c-1ex++. Also I multiboxed dominus for 3 days and made some really good bank off that (341iir/59iiq).
Twitch.tv/Havoc616 --- Youtube.com/Havoc616
HvR 100 #1 SC/World - HvA 100 #2 Nemesis/#3 HC - HvTradeAfterMap 100 #1 Bloodlines
#1 Atziri & Uber Atziri Kill Invasion - #1 Bloodlines Uber Kill
Fix Level 100 Ladder Bug (November 2013)
congrats. man, i was sweating just watching the videos and the close calls. lol. awesome... now get on to that uber atziri.

don't let those jelly noobs get to you.

time for me to be 1st w/ scion.. LoL.. see you in 2025!
Last edited by S2K2003 on Mar 21, 2014, 8:13:56 PM
"
Havoc6 wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"
godgraff wrote:
nice rmt

Bought in Order:
Bringer - 4
Soul Taker - 15
Aegis - 7
= 26 ex

That's not a lot when exalts were 15-20c at the start and you can sell "ok" items at the beginning of a league for 5-10c-1ex++. Also I multiboxed dominus for 3 days and made some really good bank off that (341iir/59iiq).

What build were you using for MFing Dominus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info