0.10.0e Patch Notes

woohoo! thanks for all the hard work.
Another great patch. Chris, whatever happens, I'm going to be playing PoE for a good long while.
I think it would have been more convenient generally for anything which would have destroyed a microtransaction effect to just have automatically reclaimed it. So, when you replace one effect with another, just have them swap places, for example. Or when an item is destroyed or vendored or dropped on the ground, just put the effects on it back into the stash.
This is great!

I would be happier if I didn't die last night, though. :(
salute to GGG and the dev team, keep up the good work.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Archaonlotr wrote:
Hi GGG, thanks for the quick patch work

such great service

Just a query regarding the microtransaction changes

I myself lost 200 coins worth making the stupid mistake of overwriting
a weapon effect with a new one i bought, in the excitement of testing them all

is it worth making a petition regarding this, or am i going to
have to suck this one up :(

Regards,

Please contact support about this, they can fix it up!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
MesostelZe wrote:
I think it would have been more convenient generally for anything which would have destroyed a microtransaction effect to just have automatically reclaimed it. So, when you replace one effect with another, just have them swap places, for example. Or when an item is destroyed or vendored or dropped on the ground, just put the effects on it back into the stash.

I agree. It's coming eventually - but we're trying to do minimum safe fixes at the moment so that we can keep the server fires under control.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
good job people
"
Reduced the rate of encountering rare monsters in the Solaris Temple in Normal difficulty.

Haha this was funny as hell... I had 4 rare ribbon's blocking steps.. I fully admit it.. I open portals and zerged it.. Good times..

Chris - anyway to move Microtrans items around? I'd like to organize it.. it's sorta cluttered.
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on Jan 30, 2013, 5:40:15 AM
We're updating the patch to remove the stun change for now. It was causing a lot of problems. This will be deployed in a few minutes and the change will not have patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info