0.10.0e Patch Notes

Thnx for this information.
Just LOVED POE during closed beta. keep it up!!
we all support u guys
you rock GGG!!!
"
Improved the Blood Magic support gem so that it now reserves slightly less life. This will also prevent players dying outright if using it with an aura that reserves 40% of their mana.

Awww, too bad. Always made me smile a lot if someone complained about that in the forums. :D
I hope that no more weary disconnections..

Yup ! :)
"
Chris wrote:
We're updating the patch to remove the stun change for now. It was causing a lot of problems. This will be deployed in a few minutes and the change will not have patch notes.

What was the stun change, if you don't mind me asking?
I agree about doubling the items looting time, or atleast increasing it a bit more.
Last edited by APCY on Jan 30, 2013, 6:48:12 AM
"
Yogoo wrote:
I hope that no more weary disconnections..

Yup ! :)

just wait until tonight when it peaks, we will see if it discs or not... they have fixed so many disc-problems, yet we get discs
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
Wow, 5 patches in one week, at this rate this game will be perfect even before D3's 1.0.7 :)

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.0e
Balance Changes:
  • Improved the Blood Magic support gem so that it now reserves slightly less life. This will also prevent players dying outright if using it with an aura that reserves 40% of their mana.

Could you please add the exact numbers in future news, instead of 'less life'?
Some people just love numbers and theorycrafting.

Thanks for patch
IGN @Ostropalca
hi there,

out of curiosity, did you changed something with the fire channeling dogs in the docks area ?

i did 2 runs yesterday there before the patch without much problems, today after the 0.10.e series i started die'ing a lot there, without changing my gear exept for a weapon with more DPS.
as of now it's almost impossible for me to get into close range to a elite pack of 4 dogs to land a first hit without being smoked, even when popping flasks before engaging.

and keep up the good work on improving stability

cheers

ps.
is it possible that channeling attackskills crit with every single tick if your unluchy, or the pack has increased critchance on top ?
Last edited by thismeanstest on Jan 30, 2013, 8:18:33 AM
I can't download this patch. Progressbar just freez on 95% and don't move...
Is any1 know what to do? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info