0.10.0e Patch Notes

Sorry I fixed my problem, for some reason I had to run as administrator
Nice! :) I had some connection issues yesterday, I hope the disconnections will stop now! :)

Nice work anyway! :) I hope you get more servers soon ! Playercount is rising! :D
First off great work GGG! Very impressed.

I do wish you could elaborate more on the stun bug though. My hc toon died around lvl 32 to lag/whatever and d/cs all the time, but some investigation proved it to be on MY end and not servers... Anyway, im gunning again for my ground slam 2h mace build and would like to know if this bug effects the build negatively?

Namely, are the reduced stun threshold and increased stun duration passives still just as effective? Or is there going to be an inherent nerf to the whole mechanic?

Also, kind of sucks you reduced the amount of rares in the temple... That was where the farm game was at!

Thanks and loving the game more everyday.

the path of least resistance makes crooked both rivers and men -
"
MesostelZe wrote:
I think it would have been more convenient generally for anything which would have destroyed a microtransaction effect to just have automatically reclaimed it. So, when you replace one effect with another, just have them swap places, for example. Or when an item is destroyed or vendored or dropped on the ground, just put the effects on it back into the stash.

NO, this game is hardcore, people should have to do it themselves. ;-)

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Been having an issue with Flicker Strike, since this last patch. It may be a known issue, or may have been going on for others before the patch idk but anyway...

3 out of 4 times I use the skill it teleports me to the wrong enemy, and does no dmg. I have even been teleported up 3 times with one cast.

Other then that, just wanted to say. GGG you guys are already doing a great job. This game is everything D3 should have been and more. Your pace at patching is as good or better then Trion.
Last edited by i3roken on Jan 30, 2013, 3:42:46 PM
THX Chris
Last edited by Dreven on Jan 30, 2013, 4:18:33 PM
I love how you make sure people can always reclaim their item effects. Every other company would give the general "you're screwed, be more careful" response. But NO, YOU ARE AMAZING AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
Thanks for the frequent updates Chris & the GGG family, and for keeping us in the loop as to what you are doing.

Because:

(Random Resetting Map) +
(Waypoints not in every map) +
(Almost to boss) +
(Disconnect and/or Realm Crash) = (Extreme Frustration)

If only PoE remembered what map I was on ...

Plus Side: I'm always leveled ahead of the content ... :-)

I'm with Spr09
"
I love how you make sure people can always reclaim their item effects. Every other company would give the general "you're screwed, be more careful" response. But NO, YOU ARE AMAZING AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

Well said friend
Nice update to microtransaction effects. Next step would be to make it automatic. I would imagine if someone wanted to get rid of an item or character (or switch effects) that reclaiming is always the desired thing to do, so why not do it automatically.
Nice, I see that GGG is addressing a lot of issues, unlike other companies/games/products.

Btw, the site index's still showing the .d patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info