[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Marbleshade wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Yeah it is enough. Just buy em in bulk, jeweller, chrome and fuse. Might take you bout 10 ex of shit to get them though.

I've been doing that today since I really don't have shit else to do, I'm running out of people with Lioneye's for sale lol. Thanks for the tips by the way, very helpful stuff!
for me it took 150 boots AND DIDNT HAVE IT and bought it from a friend who luckly got it :) haha and for me it was only a test i am not even using them
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Did you guys watch the podcast? chris was talking about spectral throw and it didnt seem that its not gonna get changed alot hearing this makes me somehow feel strange cause st right now is way to broken
Every Class 100
Maybe they change the rest of the skills to get in line with ST xd. But it is a bit strange they dont change it yes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
Did you guys watch the podcast? chris was talking about spectral throw and it didnt seem that its not gonna get changed alot hearing this makes me somehow feel strange cause st right now is way to broken

They could halve the damage effectiveness of spectral and it would still be useable imho, changes should happen elsewhere - auras, Pain Attunement, low-life, daggers in general.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
I have a feeling they don't want to nerf auras too hard... I think they like the whole buzzsaw/ele animator thing...

My guess is they will nerf CoE/PA and dagger nodes a bit
"
reaperpi wrote:
I have a feeling they don't want to nerf auras too hard... I think they like the whole buzzsaw/ele animator thing...

i think they wont nerf coe but will nerf the dagger nodes they are way to strong imo but i could even imagine a buff to pain attument and a nerf to coe then but without pain attument nerf how do you wanna nerf coe ? making it legacy wont change anything in standard
Every Class 100
Dagger passives or auras seem like the most likely to get a nerf to me due to the free respec that's coming with the mini-expansion. I don't feel like this build is really that broken considering its gear requirements, most of the really high DPS builds I've seen (other than Mjolnir builds) are a combination of COE, PA, dagger, high crit+multi, and high attack speed. I don't think COE or PA are going to get a nerf due to their impact on Wand builds (and others).

Also back to the boots, I'm just going to use rares with level 21 purity of fire/lightning and level 3 empower (still gets me 23% on purity gems/+5% max resists). I can't really find a way to run the extra auras without the mana reserve node beside Unwavering Stance or snapshotting and my energy shield total is kinda low, so rare boots are a better route for me until my gear improves.
"
Marbleshade wrote:
Dagger passives or auras seem like the most likely to get a nerf to me due to the free respec that's coming with the mini-expansion. I don't feel like this build is really that broken considering its gear requirements, most of the really high DPS builds I've seen (other than Mjolnir builds) are a combination of COE, PA, dagger, high crit+multi, and high attack speed. I don't think COE or PA are going to get a nerf due to their impact on Wand builds (and others).

Also back to the boots, I'm just going to use rares with level 21 purity of fire/lightning and level 3 empower (still gets me 23% on purity gems/+5% max resists). I can't really find a way to run the extra auras without the mana reserve node beside Unwavering Stance or snapshotting and my energy shield total is kinda low, so rare boots are a better route for me until my gear improves.
dont you get more es with lioneys boots? even me with my 280es 50int 6t1 boots have less es with the rare boots passiv cause i have to invest alot in unwavering
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 14, 2014, 3:09:37 PM
"
dont you get more es with lioneys boots? even me with my 280es 50int 6t1 boots have less es with the rare boots passiv cause i have to invest alot in unwavering

Oh damn you're right, I forgot about taking the Void Barrier/Nullification passives with the free points.
"
"
reaperpi wrote:

i think they wont nerf coe but will nerf the dagger nodes they are way to strong imo but i could even imagine a buff to pain attument and a nerf to coe then but without pain attument nerf how do you wanna nerf coe ? making it legacy wont change anything in standard

I really hope they dont nerf dagger nodes, would fuck up any melee dagger build

the prob w/ ST imo is that you can use it w/ weapons that were originally intended for melee only

BTW lol RIP PhatThrow 1 day T-T
Shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/242144

IGN: phatdood

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info