[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

without prism guardian and raimbowstride i lose a ton of resist ,and i also use 2 less auras lioneyse paws are good but they have 0 ES 0 resist very hard for me to fit that item, maybe i have also to do mirrored rings with a lot of resist to repair all stats
CULO POWA
Can I do Atziri with 5L Shav ? I can go for 6L but I have to buy CoE and Acuity. :(
Here is my dagger:

And if I go with 5L Shav, which version of this build do you guys prefer ? Thx xD
Yes you can do atziri...

Buzzsaw can do it with 8k dps and we have surgeon's flasks.

There are other guides on it but a few main points

1. Careful of vaal minions and snakes, you will need bleed pots and freeze flasks

2. Switch to single target for vaal and atziri

3. Have some kind of IC setup (a simple cwdt lv 1 and IC should work IMO) for the second boss

4. Bleed flasks for second boss

A lot of atziri is just playing well. I tried like 5+ sacrifice sets before I killed atziri, and now I can farm her with about the same gear.
Lioneyes boots is inferior for actual gameplay due to lack of movement speed. You cannot and should not constantly spam whirling blades for movement, a good portion of the time you should move yourself in parts where it desyncs.

On shield, i don't know the shields you talk about, but i ran into a better ES shield yesterday then the one i'm using:

Well, that is, in theory, it wasn't actually better because it was from ambush so it didn't have legacy ES roll, but if it had that it would have been better. It was a harmonic spirit shield(10 sd, 12 less base ES) which had the same stats but no block and an extra resist instead.

The block, as the owner and i both agreed on, is useless. Yes it helps reflect, yes it's damage reduction against attacks. However, it become worthless when you have enough leech - you simply don't need it so it's a near useless stat. Another reason why it is useless it that it is not reliable to not have enough leech and then depend on block against reflect, that could get you killed. Hands down, block is worse than extra resist here, it's just a cool would-be good stat that you don't need.

Now this guy was from ambush, very interesting talk. He has built his character into a dps version when he reached level 100. He was running 308k lmp dps. I saw his gear, it wasn't perfect, very insane, but not nearly perfect, bad amu nonlegacy, only one ring with +dmg, it had +light dmg, just some lvl 3 enhance etc.

With that build, also using non-legacy shield and shavronnes, he had around 6k ES in the dps version. He never died anyway due to leech and sheer power. Something to consider.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jul 12, 2014, 12:57:44 AM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Lioneyes boots is inferior for actual gameplay due to lack of movement speed. You cannot and should not constantly spam whirling blades for movement, a good portion of the time you should move yourself in parts where it desyncs.

On shield, i don't know the shields you talk about, but i ran into a better ES shield yesterday then the one i'm using:

Well, that is, in theory, it wasn't actually better because it was from ambush so it didn't have legacy ES roll, but if it had that it would have been better. It was a harmonic spirit shield(10 sd, 12 less base ES) which had the same stats but no block and an extra resist instead.

The block, as the owner and i both agreed on, is useless. Yes it helps reflect, yes it's damage reduction against attacks. However, it become worthless when you have enough leech - you simply don't need it so it's a near useless stat. Another reason why it is useless it that it is not reliable to not have enough leech and then depend on block against reflect, that could get you killed. Hands down, block is worse than extra resist here, it's just a cool would-be good stat that you don't need.

Now this guy was from ambush, very interesting talk. He has built his character into a dps version when he reached level 100. He was running 308k lmp dps. I saw his gear, it wasn't perfect, very insane, but not nearly perfect, bad amu nonlegacy, only one ring with +dmg, it had +light dmg, just some lvl 3 enhance etc.

With that build, also using non-legacy shield and shavronnes, he had around 6k ES in the dps version. He never died anyway due to leech and sheer power. Something to consider.
hm about the block your not 100% right you can get res on diffrent gear where block you can only get from shield and you can ofc block attacks too not only reflect + with that new flask and the 36% block shield you reach 75 % block and that combined with 10k es + insane dmg makes you invincible and you said the 6k es guy was already invincible , imo your takling about budget gear cause why the hell would someone have 6k es but 300k dps? whats the point when you already 1 shot stuff after lets say 100k +?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 12, 2014, 1:31:30 AM
Well in theory the point of getting over 100k dps is that you could do enough damage that every single blade hit leeches you to full, or close enough to it that it doesn't matter. In some ways thats better than having 8k es tho OFC 1 shots are a big deal...

That's still theoryland for me though, I'm only at 65k. I'll prolly need a spell dmg shield & dagger & +1 lioneyes to get close to there
"
Crackmonster wrote:

I'll take being able to evade reflected damage and have 50% chance to evade attacks over a little movement speed, especially when I run haste, vaal haste and lightning warp. There's a very real reason why Fyndel was using lioneye's paws in his last 5 videos containing footage of ridiculous reflect maps; it's because you cannot do that shit without the ability to evade (without life leech gem like in the videos).

From your post history, you've only been playing ST for a few weeks so you may not be used to whirling blades yet, but us with over 4 months of experience with this build can definitely navigate terrain without a problem.

About the shields, I got Kai's shield out of a trade for very very cheap so I can't complain but I agree mana regen is pointless for spectral throw. If I ever switch to wander though I'll be glad to have it.

#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jul 12, 2014, 5:01:56 AM
so guys the shield with 6 % block is the best to mirror for the lioneyes paws version ? and is so important have +1 level of gems on it ? and also if i don't use auxium the coe mana leech is enough to substain st without clarity ?
CULO POWA
Last edited by auea1 on Jul 12, 2014, 8:45:35 AM
"
auea1 wrote:
so guys the shield with 6 % block is the best to mirror for the lioneyes paws version ? and is so important have +1 level of gems on it ? and also if i don't use auxium the coe mana leech is enough to substain st without clarity ?
yes the 6% block shield is the best if you dont need cold res what you wont need if you get flubbys rings , if you have acuitys you wont need auxium or mana reg on shield , yes its rly important the +1 lvl of gems
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
So im working on this build. Going for the Prism Guardian build. This is my current gear:

and this my passive tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48EH8RlhRxFSAXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qKPoppSpNLKYs6S2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBk4qVdZW6lb1V8lY9VnzW69cil9qZOdmT2aeb55wVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d943_GgKSBSYMJiEKPRo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JoTms-btZ2jncSfy6KjpwisR6yqsZCyOLQMtMW3MbfWuJO5PsAawcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT21nbbtvU2-fcI90N4YjqGOq66yzr7uwY9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr

im running aura's: Grace - Hatred - Discipline - Haste - Wrath - Anger - Clarity - Purity of Elements

fully buffed i do 138k dps. and have 6250 ES

I tried to do uber 4 times but each time i got killed in the first or second fase where she splits into 4.

Im a doing something wrong do i need more lvls? or just need to keep trying. thx for help in advance.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Jul 12, 2014, 5:21:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info