[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
thinking we maybe should drop hatred, empoer wrath and anger in + lioneyes now, and still keep faster proj gem.
I just did empowerd wrath+anger with haste gave me about 4k more dps then i used the same but hatred instead of haste and had 13k more dps now the thing is what do i want move slower or perma freeze or both and have 13k less dmg :x my brain hurts

wow 13k :D
would have expected more

Imho, the dagger is less of a huge DPS boost, more of a DPS shift ->

Less phys, cold, shittons more fire and lightning.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
This is why its a little painful to spend 100ex mirroring it... when you already destroy every mob so easily.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
And then I think it's a little debatable whether or not you want to remove some physical damage when your life leech comes from phys - maybe reflect hurts a little more?
Ele reflect will hurt more and you'll leech less ES because of lower phys dps. I don't think it's a big deal though. Mobs are more resistant to ele damage than phys dmg though. It probably doesn't do much of a difference in actual dps because of that, tooltip does get an increase though. If they nerf pain attunement or spell damage in some way, loath bane would remain the best option.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Last edited by stzbttln on Jul 15, 2014, 12:42:40 AM
Hey Fyndel, (thanks for the gloves btw)

How much more difficult is uber atziri?
I can clear normal atziri easily. But have never tried doing uber.
Is there anything I need to look out for?
Attack patterns are the same but I'm worried about uber atziri's damage output.

I have 110k dps, 6k ES, max res
"
definitionz wrote:
Hey Fyndel, (thanks for the gloves btw)

How much more difficult is uber atziri?
I can clear normal atziri easily. But have never tried doing uber.
Is there anything I need to look out for?
Attack patterns are the same but I'm worried about uber atziri's damage output.

I have 110k dps, 6k ES, max res

Your dps is fine. 6K Es is a bit low though, she hits very hard with her spears, as do the uber trio before her. Run purity of fire and maybe grab the witch flask nodes to be safe as well.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
I'll definitely avoid the spears.
I normally just flask up and tank the fire dmg in normal atziri while staying away from the
Spear throwing boss.
Hopefully 6k es should be able to tank that =\
"
definitionz wrote:
I normally just flask up and tank the fire dmg in normal atziri while staying away from the
Spear throwing boss.

Unless your fire and light res is 95%+, ideally 99%, nah you can't tank that :P Make sure you are avoiding the spears properly though, shouldn't matter actually since your DPS is a bit higher than what was achievable on Ambush.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 15, 2014, 4:26:01 AM
"
stzbttln wrote:
Ele reflect will hurt more and you'll leech less ES because of lower phys dps. I don't think it's a big deal though. Mobs are more resistant to ele damage than phys dmg though. It probably doesn't do much of a difference in actual dps because of that, tooltip does get an increase though. If they nerf pain attunement or spell damage in some way, loath bane would remain the best option.
100% agree on this
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
definitionz wrote:
Spear throwing boss.

Unless your fire and light res is 95%+, ideally 99%, nah you can't tank that :P Make sure you are avoiding the spears properly though, shouldn't matter actually since your DPS is a bit higher than what was achievable on Ambush.

actually in normal atziri nothing should be an issue... with enough ar+chaos and resis +95 you can tank anything, just like jake at uber ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info