[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
reaperpi wrote:
I have a feeling they don't want to nerf auras too hard... I think they like the whole buzzsaw/ele animator thing...

My guess is they will nerf CoE/PA and dagger nodes a bit
i think they wont nerf coe but will nerf the dagger nodes they are way to strong imo but i could even imagine a buff to pain attument and a nerf to coe then but without pain attument nerf how do you wanna nerf coe ? making it legacy wont change anything in standard

GGG doesn't care about Standard League. They don't balance the game around it.
That's why legacy changes are the easy solution to many problems.
"
phatdood wrote:
"
"
reaperpi wrote:
I have a feeling they don't want to nerf auras too hard... I think they like the whole buzzsaw/ele animator thing...

My guess is they will nerf CoE/PA and dagger nodes a bit
i think they wont nerf coe but will nerf the dagger nodes they are way to strong imo but i could even imagine a buff to pain attument and a nerf to coe then but without pain attument nerf how do you wanna nerf coe ? making it legacy wont change anything in standard

I really hope they dont nerf dagger nodes, would fuck up any melee dagger build

the prob w/ ST imo is that you can use it w/ weapons that were originally intended for melee only

BTW lol RIP PhatThrow 1 day T-T
HAHA reeeeeep was the funniest
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
new dagger hype
Every Class 100
"
new dagger hype

almost sad that you didnt do it yourself :D

so 20k of dps increase?
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
new dagger hype

almost sad that you didnt do it yourself :D

so 20k of dps increase?
8k with gmp gem with my passiv tree depents what passiv tree you have
Every Class 100
the dagger just gives alitte bit more dmg you have to calc that the dagger passives increase phys dmg and with a spell dmg dagger you got abit less + hatred will scale less but the lightning dmg boost it gives is unreal i tested it with the es boot+es shield version it was a 4k dps increase there and it was a 8k dps increase with lioneys paw + es shield version
Every Class 100
thinking we maybe should drop hatred, empoer wrath and anger in + lioneyes now, and still keep faster proj gem.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Jul 14, 2014, 7:16:54 PM
"
stzbttln wrote:
thinking we maybe should drop hatred, empoer wrath and anger in + lioneyes now, and still keep faster proj gem.
I just did empowerd wrath+anger with haste gave me about 4k more dps then i used the same but hatred instead of haste and had 13k more dps now the thing is what do i want move slower or perma freeze or both and have 13k less dmg :x my brain hurts
Every Class 100
Poe Diary 1745234
IGN: Enefeaa
"
"
stzbttln wrote:
I just did empowerd wrath+anger with haste gave me about 4k more dps then i used the same but hatred instead of haste and had 13k more dps now the thing is what do i want move slower or perma freeze or both and have 13k less dmg :x my brain hurts

wow 13k :D
would have expected more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info