[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

They're transferring the strength, wealth and prestige of a powerful build onto other classes. It’s in effect a land grab. I play with flicker strike guys that clear rooms so fast it's hard to hit anything. Bow builds almost as strong. GGG admitted to me in an email that COE was targeted and it's not actually a functional change for any other reason. They've implied it wasn't targeting COE. Email them and let them know your not happy. I've been back and forth with them for the last four days. DO IT! DON'T WAIT! THE HOUR IS NIGH!

P.S. My gear's as good as Fyndels...
Last edited by thanatanthrope on Aug 13, 2014, 2:47:34 PM
"
They're transferring the strength, wealth and prestige of a powerful build onto other classes. It’s in effect a land grab. I play with flicker strike guys that clear rooms so fast it's hard to hit anything. Bow builds almost as strong. GGG admitted to me in an email that COE was targeted and it's not actually a functional change for any other reason. They've implied it wasn't targeting COE. Email them and let them know your not happy. I've been back and forth with them for the last four days. DO IT! DON'T WAIT! THE HOUR IS NIGH!

you have a 100% coe and shavs? nobody has my gear :D
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 13, 2014, 2:55:53 PM
"

It's not.

Now quit whining about CoE nerfs and adapt. I'm glad they nerfed CoE via PA - it needed to be done.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

It's not.

Now quit whining about CoE nerfs and adapt. I'm glad they nerfed CoE via PA - it needed to be done.
i am still sad that RF doesnt work with it! i always wanted to make it work it looks so cool qq
Every Class 100
You can still use it to look cool xD

Just is pointless now lol
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:

heueua hueuaeua
Every Class 100
"
Chundadragon wrote:

rofl I love it

"I run RF just for the cool fire circle MTX"
P.S. My gears as good as Fyndels. It's the same in this way; the same way 999% of a ten dollar bill is. It's negligible.

Hater's in this thread looking to stir things up by basking in the ruin of this build. Like I said. Email them and give them a chance to hear you and it's possible they'll change they're minds or at least in the next mini patch make some amends. Take's a few minutes of your time.

At least they've talked to me. Be civil but be strong in your condemnation of the change.
"
P.S. My gears as good as Fyndels. It's the same in this way; the same way 999% of a ten dollar bill is. It's negligible.

Hater's in this thread looking to stir things up by basking in the ruin of this build. Like I said. Email them and give them a chance to hear you and it's possible they'll change they're minds or at least in the next mini patch make some amends. Take's a few minutes of your time.

At least they've talked to me. Be civil but be strong in your condemnation of the change.

Lol.

If you've played this game for any legnth of time you know that they always do this to the truely overpowered builds. All these nerfs are 100% warrented. Just because we have the 9 mirrors in gear is no reason to be upset.
"

I play low life ST. I want them to make the change they've done. It's a good thing.

Anyways, it is a big difference in gear. I use a 249/40 legacy Shav and it's 1000ex less than Fyndel's Shav.

CoE needed to get toned down. In fact I'm going to email them right now applauding them for making a good change and for resisting the calls of idiots like you who think their mind should be changed for them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info