[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

seems like every poe feat planner tool site is overloaded now lol, any working link anywho?
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
today new passiv tree , are you guys hyped? i am gonna try to think about something nice i hope everyone reads this so we can make a sick passiv tree when the patch is released!

Yes, yes I am xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
today new passiv tree , are you guys hyped? i am gonna try to think about something nice i hope everyone reads this so we can make a sick passiv tree when the patch is released!

Yes, yes I am xD

Same here, just really hope they do not nerf it so much that LL ST is just not even viable anymore. We'll see.
"
Ruffneck058 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

Yes, yes I am xD

Same here, just really hope they do not nerf it so much that LL ST is just not even viable anymore. We'll see.
yup i am scared abit too i remember the gray days when spork got nerfed it was the sickest shit ever with rf and then it got nerfed so hard that even with fully mirrored gear it was a complete shit lets hope for the best guys :D
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 13, 2014, 10:14:09 AM
LLST is going to be destroyed, balanced to the point that no matter how many mirrored items you have it wont surpass a new top dog - probably some new bow build.

At first they will release a new bow base, by far better than any existing base. Then they will make a new unique based on it by far better than any existing unique bow cough*Windripper*cough. Then they will build in a Resolute Technique in it so you wont be able to use your mirrored jewelry.

Enjoy it while you can, this is the last few days when you can see your damage tooltip going off the grid.

Spoiler
I swear to God, if this stupidity will happen i will spend a day walking around in tinfoil hat )
"
Teplokot wrote:
LLST is going to be destroyed, balanced to the point that no matter how many mirrored items you have it wont surpass a new top dog - probably some new bow build.

At first they will release a new bow base, by far better than any existing base. Then they will make a new unique based on it by far better than any existing unique bow cough*Windripper*cough. Then they will build in a Resolute Technique in it so you wont be able to use your mirrored jewelry.

Enjoy it while you can, this is the last few days when you can see your damage tooltip going off the grid.

Spoiler
I swear to God, if this stupidity will happen i will spend a day walking around in tinfoil hat )
XD
Every Class 100
I am just hoping they don't nerf auras too hard. As long as the auras are still good I think we are doing ok.
"
dagoncrowgg wrote:
I am just hoping they don't nerf auras too hard. As long as the auras are still good I think we are doing ok.

Problem is, what's most likely is an aura rework or a huge nerf.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
(this are the garena patch notes for the gems probably exactly then ours)

Duelist's starting gem changed to Double Strike (could also be Dual Strike, not clear from translation).

Shadow's starting gem changed to Viper Strike.

Early rewards are changed.

Many skills' mana costs are reduced.

Many support gems' mana multipliers are reduced.

Curse on hit now has 100% chance to curse when you hit an enemy. At level 1, it reduces the effect of the supported curse by 10%, at level 20, it increases the effect of supported curse by 9%. Quality bonus stays the same

Clarity is nerfed.

Arc is nerfed.

Flameblast is nerfed.

Ball Lightning is buffed.

Ice Spear is buffed.

Anger is nerfed at higher levels.

Wrath is nerfed at higher levels.

Spectral throw is nerfed.

Block Chance Reduction support gem is nerfed by 10% block chance across all levels.

All curses have been nerfed. New nodes in the passive tree have been added to increase the effectiveness of curses.
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 13, 2014, 12:14:44 PM
Aura nerfs confirmed. Nice that hatred has stayed the same.

Let's see how bad it is. Damage might still be pretty real with empower lvl 4 and +1 gem boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info