[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

gonna go sleep guys hope the tree doesnt come online while i sleep cant fucking wait to theorycraft + calculate some new existing mattering stuff
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
gonna go sleep guys hope the tree doesnt come online while i sleep cant fucking wait to theorycraft + calculate some new existing mattering stuff

Aaah they troll us EU guys xD
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
That's your opinion. I have mine. We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't agree and don't see the point of these nerfs when other builds are already very strong too. They're not just nerfing COE either in this ruin as you know. It's a synergy of nerfs. That's harsh.

I don't care about the difference in exalted cost as it's not the point as you also know. That's Fyndel's choice to spend that kind of currency for a negligible difference in his journey for a perfect build. If I was the creator of his build I think I would also want to perfect it. It wouldn't be very frugal but I'd have a lot of pride in it and wouldn't care. I understand that. It's not the point either.

Focus on that point instead of prevaricating with exalts. Next it'll be punctuation and other ad hominem.

If anyone does care they can PM for discussion. I can't believe after all his hard effort for perfection that Fyndel is all that happy; nor nearly anyone else; really.

Too many haters and trolls here. I know it's always that way. That's why PM exists. Without an audience...

adieu

P.S. Looks like he jumped in with an ad hominem before I could reply as predicted. It's easy to herd sheep...
Last edited by thanatanthrope on Aug 13, 2014, 4:49:24 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

CoE needed to get toned down. In fact I'm going to email them right now applauding them for making a good change and for resisting the calls of idiots like you who think their mind should be changed for them.

It is the first time i see Jake calling somebody an idiot. Every time i have seen him posting he was so polite and friendly like he was overcompensating for something. Like if Wallmart_Girl was in fact his alt. I was starting to worry about it.

Spoiler
xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd
"
"
They're transferring the strength, wealth and prestige of a powerful build onto other classes. It’s in effect a land grab. I play with flicker strike guys that clear rooms so fast it's hard to hit anything. Bow builds almost as strong. GGG admitted to me in an email that COE was targeted and it's not actually a functional change for any other reason. They've implied it wasn't targeting COE. Email them and let them know your not happy. I've been back and forth with them for the last four days. DO IT! DON'T WAIT! THE HOUR IS NIGH!

P.S. My gear's as good as Fyndels...
you have a 100% coe and shavs? nobody has my gear :D

except maybe me =)
"
simonrauter wrote:
"
"
They're transferring the strength, wealth and prestige of a powerful build onto other classes. It’s in effect a land grab. I play with flicker strike guys that clear rooms so fast it's hard to hit anything. Bow builds almost as strong. GGG admitted to me in an email that COE was targeted and it's not actually a functional change for any other reason. They've implied it wasn't targeting COE. Email them and let them know your not happy. I've been back and forth with them for the last four days. DO IT! DON'T WAIT! THE HOUR IS NIGH!

P.S. My gear's as good as Fyndels...
you have a 100% coe and shavs? nobody has my gear :D

except maybe me =)

Nah, gems are shit <3
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

CoE needed to get toned down. In fact I'm going to email them right now applauding them for making a good change and for resisting the calls of idiots like you who think their mind should be changed for them.

It is the first time i see Jake calling somebody an idiot. Every time i have seen him posting he was so polite and friendly like he was overcompensating for something. Like if Wallmart_Girl was in fact his alt. I was starting to worry about it.

Spoiler

I have video of Jake irl punching baby kittens, wanna see it?

Spoiler
xdxxdxdxddxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Spoiler

sometimes it's just gotta be done xD
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Spoiler

I have video of Jake irl punching baby kittens, wanna see it?

Spoiler
xdxxdxdxddxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

shhhhh :O

Spoiler
lol
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Will Wrath Fang still be the way to go after coe nerf? Can't tell if the change is going to increase or decrease the gap between it and Loathe Bane
Last edited by DunkMaster on Aug 13, 2014, 9:25:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info