[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

It is sad that they are nerfing llst. Whos fault that this is the only viable endgame build?

Currently getting legacy/mirrored items on anything but llst improves your damage output/survivability by a really small margin compared to the cost of equip. Going from binos or whatever mid rolled dagger to wrath fang (20ex to 200ex) will like double your ST dps, but going from kaoms to legacy kaoms (30ex to 170ex) will up your RF dps by what? Ten percent?

llst is one of the few builds that really scales with items, you can see and feel every upgrade. Compared to it other builds feel like a giant money sink.
"
Teplokot wrote:
It is sad that they are nerfing llst. Whos fault that this is the only viable endgame build?

Currently getting legacy/mirrored items on anything but llst improves your damage output/survivability by a really small margin compared to the cost of equip. Going from binos or whatever mid rolled dagger to wrath fang (20ex to 200ex) will like double your ST dps, but going from kaoms to legacy kaoms (30ex to 170ex) will up your RF dps by what? Ten percent?

llst is one of the few builds that really scales with items, you can see and feel every upgrade. Compared to it other builds feel like a giant money sink.

Some would consider this bad game design ->

-Mirror gear affects this build far more than just being a luxury. (Unlike other builds)
-Huge amount of multiplicative bonuses that synergise well with each other. (Unlike other builds)

Result is people get mad and GGG takes the nerf hammer out. People can't be happy with this being the only one like it.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 12, 2014, 2:50:00 PM
@Chundadragon

I have accuracy on one ring. I think it's important but accuracy is nothing if I'm getting raped by Piety in shrine map for not having enough lightning resist or ES etc. There's a lot to care for on jewellery for this build.. I'm just going to have to give it a small pass for now untill I find something better. Maybe a taming and another ring, diamond, with phys/accuracy/AS, maybe ES, and WED with little in form of resists because I won't need them as much then.
"
BloatedMaggot wrote:
@Chundadragon

I have accuracy on one ring. I think it's important but accuracy is nothing if I'm getting raped by Piety in shrine map for not having enough lightning resist or ES etc. There's a lot to care for on jewellery for this build.. I'm just going to have to give it a small pass for now untill I find something better. Maybe a taming and another ring, diamond, with phys/accuracy/AS, maybe ES, and WED with little in form of resists because I won't need them as much then.

My advice is cap res is 100% #1 priority, after that ES on rings is imho not so important unless you are min-maxing and can afford it - rather get some on the tree/shield than sacrifice a valuable accuracy slot - going below 85% accuracy is how you throw away DPS.

Maybe wait till patch when you can craft on 20% ES to rings as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 12, 2014, 4:21:33 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
Nice alt-art ring bro, self-craft?

yes also got an t1 cold - fire - life version (instead of the WED roll) of that ring :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 12, 2014, 5:20:27 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
BloatedMaggot wrote:
@Chundadragon

My advice is cap res is 100% #1 priority, after that ES on rings is imho not so important unless you are min-maxing and can afford it - rather get some on the tree/shield than sacrifice a valuable accuracy slot - going below 85% accuracy is how you throw away DPS.

Just trying to find ES wherever I can really. I am not yet into 78 maps or Atziri where I would say DPS matters a lot. DPS seems fine for 77 maps & most maps under 77. Phys/elemental resistant/extra life mods or mobs aren't much of a difference. I'm just trying not to kill myself at the moment. If I run into an undying mob/reflects/large pack size reflect or shrine I'm usually dead within a few hits, with or without immortal call. That's why I want ES on rings lol. The new patch looks promising in some aspects.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
BloatedMaggot wrote:
@Chundadragon

I'm fairly sure that you won't be able to add 20% ES on rings when Forsaken Masters hit. This is also highlighted by Chris' comments in Vagan teaser that many of the possible mods you can see in the trailer is going to be tuned down.
today new passiv tree , are you guys hyped? i am gonna try to think about something nice i hope everyone reads this so we can make a sick passiv tree when the patch is released!
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
hopefully it can be sick and not suck
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
hopefully it can be sick and not suck
first thing you have to do is write "aura" in the passiv thingy and if there are less then before begin to cry /sarcasm off
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info