Heh, rip auras, here comes pure phys...
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
AqUaLoRd wrote:
Loath Bane or Honour Etcher? They appear to be identical?

Loathe Bane gives slightly higher tooltip dps and feels very slightly better to play with (the aps), Honour Etcher is actually very slightly ahead in terms of real damage as it hits a little bit harder. (crit multi)

Wrath Fang out dpses both in tooltip and real terms by a good margin.

Thanks for the feedback, I have decided to stick with a physical wand for now to get a feel on how it plays. I will then maybe later check out the Fang and see how that plays.

Another addition to my gear

I'm now a broke as man ha! But as always, your help and explanations are appreciated!
What actually scares me a bit more personally (working with limited wealth) is if they'll do a similar nerf to Acuity that makes it not go legacy...
Yeah exactly, that would be unfair but it's very possible.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
This isn't the first time this has happened (Volls comes to mind), and it may not be the last.
I think even w/out PA / low life this build will still be viable... Let's just wait couple of days and see final patch notes and then panic If there's a reason to :P

IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on Aug 11, 2014, 12:31:12 PM
GGG's excuse for no legacy with regards to coe isn't tenable simple because they have specifically targeted coe with the change. It's just a lame game of sophistry. On top of that egregious failure of confidence GGG is nerfing dagger nodes and now i'm hearing auras as well. This is really beginning to sound like a massive targeted nerf of specifically ST Fyndel type builds. As hard as some of you here appear to be with regards to the changes I can't help but QQ as I've poured everything into this build and as I've come to it at it's end it's just over the top QQ for me. IDK guys. I frankly want to scream and rage. It's just not right to devalue players gear and characters like this. QQ

I've emailed GGG and those of you who care should too. Please be civil and explain your point of view. Let them know you care about your character / gear / build. Ask them to please reconsider. amen

Times running out...
Last edited by thanatanthrope on Aug 11, 2014, 2:16:06 PM
/signed

Just think about ppl with (legacy) shavs..
IGN Soultakerr
Lol @ the people getting so butthurt by the diamond/eternal newsletter. You guys should have expected this. Path of Exile is always changing and enhancing for the better with every season and expansion so changes to anything (skill tree or equipment) wise should not be a surprise.

However for Fyndel, this is truly an amazing build. Props to you, some of the best dps/survivability I have seen. Hopefully this expansion you can do something even more creative. =]]

P.S. I really hope you do something with cleave, I like the demon hands yo. I know i'll be trying to lol.
Nemesis League:
IGN: _Archon
Last edited by Ashx94 on Aug 11, 2014, 9:18:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info