[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
m_flower wrote:
so, dont panic ?
panic , no reason to go lowlife st anymore , ci i would have same dmg just instead of 10k es probably 25k es reeeeeeeeeeep
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 11, 2014, 7:51:43 AM
"
m_flower wrote:
so, dont panic ?

Of course not, I and many others are sticking with this build and if Fyndel drops it, I'll make my own thread with an updated version for 1.2. I expect flubby would probably at least try it out in 1.2 as well, not sure if he's going to be doing ll st in the new league though.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
m_flower wrote:
so, dont panic ?

Of course not, I and many others are sticking with this build and if Fyndel drops it, I'll make my own thread with an updated version for 1.2. I expect flubby would probably at least try it out in 1.2 as well, not sure if he's going to be doing ll st in the new league though.
i am gonna try it out after patch and give my 2 cents but i am 100 certant that this build wont be lowlife anymore
Every Class 100
With Blood Rage attack speed bonus, there is still reason to go low-life.

I expect Flubby will continue - he's played low-life since Anarchy, I will continue if it's worthwhile.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
the only change revealed, it's about the coe...so before the releasing of the patch we can't expect the change
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 11, 2014, 7:57:00 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
With Blood Rage attack speed bonus, there is still reason to go low-life.

I expect Flubby will continue - he's played low-life since Anarchy, I will continue if it's worthwhile.
ye it rly depents what happens to auras now cause attackspeed wont do anything with shit dmg
Every Class 100
they revelaed that there'll be new aura other than the existing one...i hope the nerf will be only for PA
The only required auras are wrath, anger and discipline anyway. If for some reason we can't run 5 anymore, we can just drop hatred and haste and empower the 3 essential ones + run herald of ice for freeze.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
The only required auras are wrath, anger and discipline anyway. If for some reason we can't run 5 anymore, we can just drop hatred and haste and empower the 3 essential ones + run herald of ice for freeze.
i am honestly so sad about the crown change :/ it made every meele/range attack based build so good and gave so much diversity now we have the same gay shit as we had 1 year ago with rf+spells , i think with full mirrored gear it will probably work as before but i am not sure if a full geared arcer or bow user would clear faster in groups , i rarly saw a arcer group
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info