[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

crown of eyes is still the best dps helm, you just can't abuse pain attunement and RF with it. I'm sticking with it and will do everything to keep it the top build. Release the tree and let the theory crafting begin :D
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
xD those news are epic , i think wrath fang aint as good as before
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 10, 2014, 11:05:26 PM
"

It's definitely a bit worse than it was before the change, but it's still higher dps overall. (just spec out of Pain Attunement to test for post CoE nerf)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

It's definitely a bit worse than it was before the change, but it's still higher dps overall. (just spec out of Pain Attunement to test for post CoE nerf)
dont forget the aura nervs i think this build is done i am pretty sure and going full physical meh better go bow with those buffs wander gonna suck aswell no auras no 125% base boost i am gonna have to think about something new probably some spell caster build
Every Class 100
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"

dont forget the aura nervs i think this build is done i am pretty sure and going full physical meh better go bow with those buffs wander gonna suck aswell no auras no 125% base boost i am gonna have to think about something new probably some spell caster build

Certainly depends what they do to auras - and also their promised dagger node nerfs that we still don't have the details on.

I've been moving towards playing Wander for a while and I think with the buffs coming in their area that will certainly be a contender.

Spells and bows are for sure going to be big players coming up though. We'll have to see what happens.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
We are looking at improving bow users in a few ways in 1.2.0. We're buffing skills, the bows themselves and passives.

Lightning skills get some of the biggest buffs, however this is tempered by a major change we are making to Shock. The Shocked status ailment now provides a 50% increase in damage taken, but no longer stacks.

did somebody say LA? Time's up, let's do this boys
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Last edited by flume04 on Aug 11, 2014, 2:16:41 AM
"
flume04 wrote:
"
We are looking at improving bow users in a few ways in 1.2.0. We're buffing skills, the bows themselves and passives.

Lightning skills get some of the biggest buffs, however this is tempered by a major change we are making to Shock. The Shocked status ailment now provides a 50% increase in damage taken, but no longer stacks.

did somebody say LA? Time's up, let's do this boys

Least I ain't chicken Pjsalt Kappa , cant wait to play lightning warp caster couldnt stand st anyways , fuck bow no shield! ( if they get a movmentability maybe there is just no fucking reason to play bow in endgame with the lack of movment and fuck movmentspeed my ass )
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Aug 11, 2014, 2:26:22 AM
Thanks for breaking the game for now haha, your next build should do the same :)
IGN: Enefeaa
It would be great for anyone interested to start this build even though it will be nerfed to the ground,to know the % of dps loss after patch. If you guys could post your dps pre-post patch it would be very usefull.
you know what build i miss more than anything and i hope will be viable again? low life spark totem

new shock stacks mean you rely less on crit chance (because 1 crit will apply full effect of shock dont need to stack many)

also lightning spells will be buffed so who knows, maybe it could work again
ign: flumie
/357218 -- Store
/1195032 -- <ZZZ> Sleepless Guild Thread -- 90+ AUS players in STD recruiting!
Last edited by flume04 on Aug 11, 2014, 4:18:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info