An Introduction to Cut-throat Mode

I'm pretty sure you guys know this but leveling in this game is diminishing returns. With that said the earlier levels should have a more restricting level cap than later levels. I would also go on the boat of saying that people above certain levels should be barred from entering non town instances in lower difficulties.
"
kasub wrote:
"
Suddenly after they destroyed the auras

Destroyed auras?.. Auras have never been stronger.

I think he is thinking about the bug that was fixed like 10 months ago ;)

Spoiler
just telling the new players that don't know what this was about XD
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
kasub wrote:
"
Suddenly after they destroyed the auras

Destroyed auras?.. Auras have never been stronger.

I meant the previous working mechanics of them. And all in all cherry picking here makes no sense. I know that they are strong, but thats not the main point. It is a small abnormality in a huge chain of events ever since that time.
Chris: Can we get an announcement soon about when the next regular race season is going to start?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I'm so excited for these events thanks GGG.

Some of this community is just so terribly toxic, as can be seen in this thread, but please keep on doing what you're doing. It IS appreciated by most of us.
Last edited by KungFusedMike on Mar 18, 2014, 3:38:49 PM
I personally enjoy party cut-throat more... Solo is sorta fun, but none of the solo cut-throats i have done come close to the 5v5 party battles... Sure, parties generally wreck the solo guys, but it's so much fun when team battles happen.
Great news, I've been waiting for this :)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Chris <3

I'm really excited.

I also foresee this bringing and keeping more players into the game. It's just SO MUCH FUN!
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Get yo glacial hammers ready boys.
This is some great news! :D Thank you GGG for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info