An Introduction to Cut-throat Mode

fist page?

D'OH!
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
LLD Builds List: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1144543
Last edited by andkamen on Mar 18, 2014, 1:32:15 PM
"
rflynn74 wrote:
So instead of working on real issues with the game you're worry about cutthroat leagues... errrr... okay??



Do you think there are not devs working on 'real issues'?
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : CorpseWhackaMole
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Got my "second" post deleted before I could go back and edit. :(
Anyway, looks pretty sweet! I'm glad to hear that level caps have in implemented, as that was my one big issue with earlier versions of PvP.
IGN: Frostveil
Cutthroat events benefit early levelers, all others get pwned. And you want to make a month-long league of higher level players simply culling the slower or unlucky folks that are (re-)running Mud Flats?

Yeah, REAL fun, guys. ;)
Last edited by TheLurker on Mar 18, 2014, 1:35:04 PM
"
TheLurker wrote:
Cutthroat events benefit early levelers, all others get pwned. And you want to make a month-long league of higher level players simply culling folks in Mud Flats?

Yeah, REAL fun, guys. ;)



Read the post.


There is a level cap for if you are too high to enter an area due to player levels inside instance.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : CorpseWhackaMole
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Imterresting, might try a few later on.
Come on guys read the post first then you can do some informed bitching like i usually do.
"
rflynn74 wrote:
So instead of working on real issues with the game you're worry about cutthroat leagues... errrr... okay??


This guy has done nothing but bash GGG/PoE for the last couple years.

... and continue to play the game.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
Last edited by Panda413 on Mar 18, 2014, 1:37:57 PM
dark souls 3 right here! =D
"
davros70 wrote:

Read the post.


There is a level cap for if you are too high to enter an area due to player levels inside instance.


I did.

Makes no mention as to what that level cap actually is.


Lvl 8 vs. lvl 4 still = Fail.



Still need more info on how this is supposed to work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info