An Introduction to Cut-throat Mode

This is so waste of development time... game have so many flaws and bad design decisions and they do something like this.

I hope the 0,1% of playerbase that will enjoy this will buy lot of mtx after to cover the costs of 'developing' this.

I expect usual bullshit about 'we received overhelmingly positive feedback about cutthroat' just like wilson recenlty said on reddit about feedback about SotV. I must say i spit my coffe when i read this.

/meh

BTW. Will there be some king of RNG gating of this events? you know - like in rest of the game?It so fun to gate content behind bad and idiotic RNG. Why not here?
Whats with Path Of Las Vegas?
Alt f4 leaving you inactive and unable to pot/attack for 5 seconds....can you taste the tears
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 18, 2014, 1:40:09 PM
"
KarraKurri wrote:
This is so waste of development time... game have so many flaws and bad design decisions and they do something like this.

I hope the 0,1% of playerbase that will enjoy this will buy lot of mtx after to cover the costs of 'developing' this.

I expect usual bullshit about 'we received overhelmingly positive feedback about cutthroat' just like wilson recenlty said on reddit about feedback about SotV. I must say i spit my coffe when i read this.

/meh

BTW. Will there be some king of RNG gating of this events? you know - like in rest of the game?It so fun to gate content behind bad and idiotic RNG. Why not here?
Whats with Path Of Las Vegas?

LOL

I don't like something, therefore nobody else is allowed to like it either.

Typical QQ is typical. Zero value comment.
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
TheLurker wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:

Read the post.

There is a level cap for if you are too high to enter an area due to player levels inside instance.

I did.

Makes no mention as to what that level cap actually is.

Lvl 8 vs. lvl 4 still = Fail.

Still need more info on how this is supposed to work.

I wouldn't imagine it would be 200% higher...

Maybe 150% or even lower (level 4 - level 6 perhaps)

Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
KarraKurri wrote:

U MAB BRO?
SOTV is awesome; esp corrupted zones, leagues, Vaal Orbs, and even Vaal gems... but you need to know how to use them... so I guess L2P
SSF since ~OB
Can't wait to see the twinked out low level griefers.

This will fail so hard. One or two weeks fine. Month or longer = disaster.

I imagine some will try, get owned in mud flats a few times, then realize how dumb it is and they can't even level, and then re-log into their normal league.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Chris

What about some form of Status Ailment and Curse immunity?

I dont what everyone to just use Cold skills + Temp Chains?
SSF since ~OB
I played a few cut-throat races and it was fun but not my cup of tea. But then again I played about 2-3 races and placed 11th on one of the 1hour races. That's when no one was really racing though. Can't wait to see what the improves are for Cut-Throat.
"
davros70 wrote:
Cool

"
GedPoE wrote:
wait a sec, this is going to continue being party races? bye then

Read all of it first k? :)

boy Chris had to edit it after, just check it
Will we at least be able to get through the Twilight Strand without PvP interaction? You know, to get a base inventory going?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info