[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

With determination and grace

With

IGN: _Long_
Very interesting. Perhaps you should post your own build in the scion forums.

I'm sure people would be interested in an Aura/Armor heavy IR/Unwavering Flick build.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Mar 28, 2014, 11:22:18 AM
How do you feel about CWDT+Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Increased Duration in comparison to Iron Reflexes?
Last edited by Zhen on Mar 28, 2014, 5:50:25 PM
"
Zhen wrote:
How do you feel about CWDT+Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Increased Duration in comparison to Iron Reflexes?

I don't see how one can compare the two at all.

One is a passive which turns evasion into armor, the other is a second or two of immunity.
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Zhen wrote:

One is a passive which turns evasion into armor, the other is a second or two of immunity.

Both are a form of mitigation against physical damage, and I have been using both atm. However, the two do not work together since the armor doesn't make a difference during the phys immunity.

Some comparisons:
-Iron Reflexes is good when I anticipate a large amount of physical damage, because I can pop flasks to get 40k armor (not running determination aura) before getting hit. However, I cannot recharge my flasks fast enough to sustain it when there aren't many monsters around/during boss fights.

-Immortal Call combo is good because I can usually leech back the damage before the physical immunity runs out. However, it does not give me as much protection from big physical hits. It also leaves me more vulnerable to magic damage since I would be missing a larger amount of ES after that hit.

I'm not sure if it is better to reallocate the 6 points spent into getting IR and get more ES, remove the IC combo from my gear, or just keep both for reasons.
Last edited by Zhen on Mar 28, 2014, 9:31:12 PM
I pretty much quit the game immediately after SoTV as I thought they ruined that build (before I could fully finish it) but I see now u saying u got it working even without those OP retarded Atziri gloves...I want to ask 2 questions

1) How do you not one shot yourself on reflect, even with LS?
2) I have pretty much all equip rdy but dont have shavs...is this viable as CI with high ES 6L chest? (basically poutsos version)

thanks in advance
"
Aerinqq wrote:
I pretty much quit the game immediately after SoTV as I thought they ruined that build (before I could fully finish it) but I see now u saying u got it working even without those OP retarded Atziri gloves...I want to ask 2 questions

1) How do you not one shot yourself on reflect, even with LS?
2) I have pretty much all equip rdy but dont have shavs...is this viable as CI with high ES 6L chest? (basically poutsos version)

thanks in advance

I explain phys reflect a few times throughout thread and main post. LS def wont 1 shot yourself on a phys reflect rare. It's more of a heads up to keep lsing or move along. As far as the CI variant yes its very viable with a 6l high es chest piece.
got any videos of game play?
"
bowen123 wrote:
got any videos of game play?

Nah too lazy, just watch sblaks vids on his thread. Looks exactly the same. Same gameplay.
"
Zhen wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
"
Zhen wrote:

Both are a form of mitigation against physical damage, and I have been using both atm. However, the two do not work together since the armor doesn't make a difference during the phys immunity.

Some comparisons:
-Iron Reflexes is good when I anticipate a large amount of physical damage, because I can pop flasks to get 40k armor (not running determination aura) before getting hit. However, I cannot recharge my flasks fast enough to sustain it when there aren't many monsters around/during boss fights.

-Immortal Call combo is good because I can usually leech back the damage before the physical immunity runs out. However, it does not give me as much protection from big physical hits. It also leaves me more vulnerable to magic damage since I would be missing a larger amount of ES after that hit.

I'm not sure if it is better to reallocate the 6 points spent into getting IR and get more ES, remove the IC combo from my gear, or just keep both for reasons.

IMHO Ondars + Evasion + CWDT>End>Immortal Trumps IR hands down as far as survivability goes.

Theres always granite/eva flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info