[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

"
keitoxkun wrote:
"
Takes a split 2nd w our attack speed to do 1-2 ls and refresh pc timer.

No one should just hold down flick. Thats how you kill yourself on a random reflect mob.

thanks man, yeah im at act 3 cruel atm, and im just leveling, but i died alot right now, i should try doing a pause between flickering.

thanks again

Anytime.

I reccomend lsing every mob a few times before flicking through.

You apply shock stacks and w hatred most likely freeze everything.

Good for both more dmg and safer because mobs are already frozen/injured.
IGN:Flickfrap
I'm using flicker build as ranger instead, easier for me as Lvl 78 to get Vaal Pact. Gear looks perfect but in my opinion i think fast dagger is the best dagger.

I have over 17 flicker strikes per second which i think is a huge difference.

I might re-do it on my shadow and find a way with your build to get vaal pact and start doing maps with 300k DPS :P

Both are same lvl 78, but in the end i guess it works better with shadow instead. Anyway, keep up the work. was a good read
what up cuzz
I've been working on a build very similar to this one, I'd like to know where you'd be at about 70 though. My crit% is great, but accuracy sucks, and I either have no resistances, or very low ES depending on which gear I choose. I went the CI route, so my survivability is basically zero if I cannot keep the frenzy charges up.

The main difference I see in this build vs mine is that you are using lightning strike for power charges and presumably frenzy charges on kills, where I am using just frenzy to get the initial frenzy charges, and have power charge on crit hooked up to flicker strike.

The problem is blue packs and packs with es. I simply cannot kill them quick enough to maintain frenzy charges. Once I'm out of charges I'm basically sitting there, sometimes in the middle of a pack, trying to get a few hits with frenzy so I can go again. When it works, it works REALLY WELL, but when it doesn't, it's very dangerous and frustrating.

I probably need better gear at this point, so I guess that's where the not cheap comes in. All of my gear was essentially the same as the leveling gear listed here, replacing things piece by piece except for mindflay. I think a dagger with higher dps, crit, and some accuracy will help. As it is though I sadly have to set this guy aside until I can find some better gear, he's just not viable at 66+.
wow guys. seriously....
I can get only str nodes and get into merc with these items.
This isn't a fckin build.
Anything that requires that amount of ex's to "build" shouldn't be considered as one.
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
wow guys. seriously....
I can get only str nodes and get into merc with these items.
This isn't a fckin build.
Anything that requires that amount of ex's to "build" shouldn't be considered as one.

You came in here to say the build is not cheap even though it says that in the title?
"
feelgewd wrote:
I'm using flicker build as ranger instead, easier for me as Lvl 78 to get Vaal Pact. Gear looks perfect but in my opinion i think fast dagger is the best dagger.

I have over 17 flicker strikes per second which i think is a huge difference.

I might re-do it on my shadow and find a way with your build to get vaal pact and start doing maps with 300k DPS :P

Both are same lvl 78, but in the end i guess it works better with shadow instead. Anyway, keep up the work. was a good read

Yes I love that dagger.
IGN:Flickfrap
I love this build. I'm trying to follow it with my poor gear, and even so, it's working good.

Right now, I can farm Vaal Boss at act 2 very easily, but I think I lack dps to be able to farm in higher zones and maps, so I'm searching advice.

This is my build and gear right now:

Gear

What should I try to get to upgrade my char?
Last edited by Fasgort on Mar 26, 2014, 8:20:56 PM
Hi guys I'm able to run Physical Reflect maps now with flicker strike.

My skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUMfQzyDjwOSBB_EZYVIBcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-imlKjgqTSzpLR8tqC9vNug6UjyOPydCo0ZxRwZKyEyzTipQMFXWVi1XyVivWhpbr1yKXypfamNDZOdtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XYIeA1713_GgKSDCYbRiEKPRo_6kBuTJ5oTm7Wfy6KjpcunCKlurEesf7GQtAy0xbXytkG31riTwFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStkT21nbXtvU2-fdDeGI44Tquuss6-Tr7uwY9tr60vsJ

Its start at scion but u can also use it on shadows. I ran Artic Armor, grace, determination, Clarity, Wraith, hatred, purity and Discipline and switch out melee physical dmg for weapon elemental dmg.
My avg dps sitting about 15k with anger 18k hope this help with ppl having trouble with reflects.
IGN: _Long_
Last edited by sopeak on Mar 26, 2014, 8:52:38 PM
"
sopeak wrote:
Hi guys I'm able to run Physical Reflect maps now with flicker strike.

My skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUMfQzyDjwOSBB_EZYVIBcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-imlKjgqTSzpLR8tqC9vNug6UjyOPydCo0ZxRwZKyEyzTipQMFXWVi1XyVivWhpbr1yKXypfamNDZOdtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XYIeA1713_GgKSDCYbRiEKPRo_6kBuTJ5oTm7Wfy6KjpcunCKlurEesf7GQtAy0xbXytkG31riTwFHBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStkT21nbXtvU2-fdDeGI44Tquuss6-Tr7uwY9tr60vsJ

Its start at scion but u can also use it on shadows. I ran Artic Armor, grace, determination, Clarity, Wraith, hatred, purity and Discipline and switch out melee physical dmg for weapon elemental dmg.
My avg dps sitting about 15k with anger 18k hope this help with ppl having trouble with reflects.

Can we see ur gear? and stats?

If i had prism i would drop purity and i be able to run CWDT, enduring cry and immortal call for the extra defence.
IGN: _Long_
Last edited by sopeak on Mar 26, 2014, 10:54:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info