[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

"
LoPan wrote:

Come on man... I know you got a better gif than that.

offtopic
1st hit google image search for *hat tip*, yeah, I'm lazy. And the trollface gif is implied :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:

Come on man... I know you got a better gif than that.

offtopic
1st hit google image search for *hat tip*, yeah, I'm lazy. And the trollface gif is implied :P

Alright, as long as you are willing to admit your indolent behavior.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
l4mpro5ss wrote:
hallo i started playing poe 5 days ago and i chose ur build cause it seemed amazing to tell the truth :P but i have lets say a small problem i die ALL the time xD if you have the time i'd like some advices on how to get better on playing on items on farming etc :)

these are my items atm

Spoiler

this is my skill tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUQexGWFdcWvxc-GYYZihqPHhonqSgqKjgqTSsKLL8tHy9vMFQwfD8nRwZKyEyzUDBRR1M1Vi1W6l8qX2pjQ20ZbWxuqnBScLt7138rf8aGrofbjAuNv4_6mVebtaKjpn-pbqxHrH-xs7TFtUi18rl8vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcpK1orZE9sa217jhOn-6yzr5OwY7LDtQfLh8-r1S_ba-wn_kw==

as i said before i just started poe so i hope ur suggestions aren't expensive xD

Ok so i had a chance to look over your skill tree and heres what I got....

You seem to be running a CI variant and yet you have mostly armor/ev on gear. Until you are breaking at least 2k ES, don't go CI. (also once you remove CI don't forget to remove Ghost reaver and redistribute the nodes around void barrier somewhere more useful, I recommend the life wheel under Depth Perception, the life wheel above Haste, and Conditioning since you will, for the time being, be relying on HP)

As far as Pain Attunement goes it does absolutely nothing for you as you have no Crown of Eyes. Get rid of it.

Get Bloodthirst & the 20% crit node by Assassination as I'm sure you are no where near Crit Capped.

What aura's are you running? I recommend Hatred/Discipline once CI and Hatred/Grace before that, also pick up an evasion flask w charge on crit when you get a chance.

What links are you running? Get a Cast on damage taken with Enduring Cry and Immortal call.

Get a better dagger. More Dmg, More Crit, More Attack Speed

All I got for now, Good Luck.

thnx for the advices :) one question should i stop using blood rage? xD
"
l4mpro5ss wrote:
thnx for the advices :) one question should i stop using blood rage? xD

No. You need blood rage to create frenzy charges in order to use flicker more than once.
Last edited by LoPan on Mar 23, 2014, 10:58:28 PM
Just happened to have a 5L Shavs and Crown in my stash after coming back since expansion. Threw it on with a mediocre platinum dagger and was surprised at how well I was doing without optimal gear. Getting a mirrored dagger is way out of my price range and I havent been able to get myself a Bino's yet either. Think 6 linking my Shavs is a priority? Or should I work on getting a better dagger first?

Thanks in advance for the tips. Awesome build bro. This build has probably the sickest play style Ive experienced in a game like this.
"
Beezosaurus wrote:
Just happened to have a 5L Shavs and Crown in my stash after coming back since expansion. Threw it on with a mediocre platinum dagger and was surprised at how well I was doing without optimal gear. Getting a mirrored dagger is way out of my price range and I havent been able to get myself a Bino's yet either. Think 6 linking my Shavs is a priority? Or should I work on getting a better dagger first?

Thanks in advance for the tips. Awesome build bro. This build has probably the sickest play style Ive experienced in a game like this.

Hey, glad you are enjoying the build beez.

I dont know what dagger you are working with but I would say that if u already have a 5l shavs, working on a binos or something close as far as phys dmg goes (hopefully something fast) as dealing dmg is just as important to our survivability as our ES/defensive stats.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me in game. I'm usually on after 7ish pm est.
hey bro, i have a question, how do you keep power charges up all the time?because as far as i know, you gain power charges throught lighting strike, but then while u are flickering...how do you keep them up?

thanks
"
keitoxkun wrote:
hey bro, i have a question, how do you keep power charges up all the time?because as far as i know, you gain power charges throught lighting strike, but then while u are flickering...how do you keep them up?

thanks

Takes a split 2nd w our attack speed to do 1-2 ls and refresh pc timer.

No one should just hold down flick. Thats how you kill yourself on a random reflect mob.
"
Takes a split 2nd w our attack speed to do 1-2 ls and refresh pc timer.

No one should just hold down flick. Thats how you kill yourself on a random reflect mob.

thanks man, yeah im at act 3 cruel atm, and im just leveling, but i died alot right now, i should try doing a pause between flickering.

thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info