[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

"
haensel wrote:
He Lopan,

thanks for giving so quick help.

I'll try out your reccomeded changes. It will take a while, as everything I need seems to be quite expensive. :)

Currently, I'm only running 1 aura: either hatred, discipline or grace - depending on the circumstances. With your changes, it might work out with 2 at the same time.

Hey NP bud, one more thing.

You shouldn't be using discipline at all until you are either ci or low life since all your gear should be armor/evasion.

Running hatred grace should be no problem at all. Grace is essential for survivability. Hatred is also due to the freeze.

Also try and roll yourself surgeons flasks.
IGN:Flickfrap
Just one thing.
DPS mean damage per second, and ur IAS is already counted to it.
Just 1 thing.

"
ashamanbg wrote:
and ur IAS is already counted to it.

No.

Last edited by LoPan on May 3, 2014, 5:40:10 PM
"
ashamanbg wrote:
Just one thing.
DPS mean damage per second, and ur IAS is already counted to it.

flicker tool tip says damage per hit so it directly scales with ias.
IGN: LUTHIL
Hey Lopan,

your tips helped me really well.

I changed my feet-gear, the CwDT-setup and bought me a 20 Blood Rage.

The Goldrim I kept, as it boosts my resistances quite a bit.

Now I can run Docks w/o any serious problems.

Thanks a lot!
"
haensel wrote:
Hey Lopan,

your tips helped me really well.

I changed my feet-gear, the CwDT-setup and bought me a 20 Blood Rage.

The Goldrim I kept, as it boosts my resistances quite a bit.

Now I can run Docks w/o any serious problems.

Thanks a lot!

Np glad I could help.

And yeah thats the problem w leveling uniques. You tend to start relying on their stats. Try and pick up res on other pieces and swao that out soon. Unless you still have the same dagger then I would work on upgrading that to get ur crit up.
Updated for lvl 90 and new gear
Bump for the sexy new gloves and killer build :D.

BTW have you tried getting all aura passives,removing prism guardian for a crazy spel damage shield and using snapshotting exploits with malachais to cast all auras???I think your DPS will be even crazier.Sure it is only gonna last 2 months until the end of ambush,but why not exploit the shit out of it until then ???
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
"
Poutsos wrote:
Bump for the sexy new gloves and killer build :D.

BTW have you tried getting all aura passives,removing prism guardian for a crazy spel damage shield and using snapshotting exploits with malachais to cast all auras???I think your DPS will be even crazier.Sure it is only gonna last 2 months until the end of ambush,but why not exploit the shit out of it until then ???

Hey thanks man, gz to you again as well.

The possible stat boosts from snapshotting are definitely a strong temptation, however I'm kind of against this mechanic so I can't bring myself to do it. Also I'm terribly lazy when it comes to buffing. So swapping things around and respeccing all the time would probably drive me nuts, lol.
Yeah snapshoting is pretty whack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info