[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

Kk i think its better to just start with shadow

Wouldn't the CI variation be more balanced for end game, where survivability is necessary? i mean with 4k ES how do we even boss or do atziri? we would just be stuck grinding 78 maps till 99 lol.

curious as to how you guys deal with the 4k es glass cannon and has anyone tried to kill atziri with this build as of yet?
"
bowen123 wrote:

Wouldn't the CI variation be more balanced for end game, where survivability is necessary? i mean with 4k ES how do we even boss or do atziri? we would just be stuck grinding 78 maps till 99 lol.

curious as to how you guys deal with the 4k es glass cannon and has anyone tried to kill atziri with this build as of yet?

Personally i think this is not the best build to face Atziri or very hard bosses. Low ES could be partially improved with legacy Shav and very very good gloves like this:

(i reached 5.7k for example)

But the issue remain: against certain bosses we aren't tough enough :-) (unless your dps is so high to kill them very fast)
Optimized passives for my gear imo, made some changes in the tree. Now running only 6 frenzy charges. Crit capped w 90% accuracy. 20k flicker tooltip that hits 15 times per second.
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 5, 2014, 12:59:39 PM
"
Darkaleb wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:

Personally i think this is not the best build to face Atziri or very hard bosses. Low ES could be partially improved with legacy Shav and very very good gloves like this:

(i reached 5.7k for example)

But the issue remain: against certain bosses we aren't tough enough :-) (unless your dps is so high to kill them very fast)

well those, plus auxium, plus that mirrored ammy lol
"
Darkaleb wrote:
"
Sixnia wrote:
just wondering, how many % reduced reservation do you need to run 3 60% auras in prism guardian?

You need only the passives around shadow starting area

So 5% only? with 5% reduced mana reservation im able to run 3 60% auras off prism guardian?
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
"
Sixnia wrote:
"
Darkaleb wrote:
"
Sixnia wrote:
just wondering, how many % reduced reservation do you need to run 3 60% auras in prism guardian?

You need only the passives around shadow starting area

So 5% only? with 5% reduced mana reservation im able to run 3 60% auras off prism guardian?

No, sorry, you need Charisma and another 5% reduced mana reservation point, i copy the minimum tree required here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgRlha_GYoajx4aKCowVFM1bWxwUnC7cNWH25lXm7Wmf7GztUjAUeOE7UHz6vba-wn_kw==
Last edited by Darkaleb on Apr 4, 2014, 2:59:54 AM
"
LoPan wrote:
Optimized passives for my gear imo, made some changes in the tree. Now running only 6 frenzy charges. 94%crit chance w 90% accuracy. 20k flicker tooltip that hits 15 times per second.

Do you still use increased crit chance gem in 6L?
Can you link your new tree please?
Last edited by Darkaleb on Apr 4, 2014, 3:36:55 AM
"
Darkaleb wrote:
"
LoPan wrote:
Optimized passives for my gear imo, made some changes in the tree. Now running only 6 frenzy charges. 94%crit chance w 90% accuracy. 20k flicker tooltip that hits 15 times per second.

Do you still use increased crit chance gem in 6L?
Can you link your new tree please?

Yes, the main post has been updated to reflect all changes.

I run pcoc in chest when doing low lvl content such as rushing a friend, however using ls is much more beneficial being that you can fill power charges from a distance and be alerted to any reflect packs in the area, which is why i don't use frenzy.

EDIT: also you probably wont need the extra crit nodes I picked up with dragon hungers crit chance, so maybe throw them into berserking or the 10% spell dmg nodes.
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 4, 2014, 5:47:29 PM
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 4, 2014, 5:40:37 PM
Im trying to decide on which of the mirrored Ambush daggers i should get. Aps or Crit Multi.
Last edited by Mehrtool on Apr 4, 2014, 5:59:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info