[FlickFrap's] "Galaxy" Flicker Build (Not Cheap) [OUT OF DATE]

"
Mehrtool wrote:
Im trying to decide on which of the mirrored Ambush daggers i should get.

Honestly if he'd have gotten back to me in a timely manner I would have went wih AZN's
IGN:Flickfrap
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 5, 2014, 12:22:30 AM
I feel that Ming's Heart would be a perfect ring for this build as it would give you even more Insane DPS and make the damage from Blood Rage even more insignificant, have you experimented with it at all?
"
I feel that Ming's Heart would be a perfect ring for this build as it would give you even more Insane DPS and make the damage from Blood Rage even more insignificant, have you experimented with it at all?

I would like to however I feel the freeze nullification from dream fragments and the stats on my other ring are too important for me to give up at this point. My dmg is already overkill at this point.
"
Darkaleb wrote:
Hi LoPan!
Thank you very much for your thread, you have inspired my new main pg.

However i made some changes on gear, in order to trying overcome the cons of the build:

I know this gear is very expensive, but as endgame gear it gives you about 24k tooltip dmg and 5.5k ES, with capped res and over 60% chaos res thanks to ming's heart (that above all gives you also chaos dmg bonus).
Furthermore with this set i changed links (you can see the gems on shav and gloves), so i have not to use LS to obtain power charge and i can continuosly attacking with FS. Also frenzy instead of LS is more useful against bosses, cause i touch 130k dps (with whirling blades for movement instead of Faster attacks, otherwise it ends up with over 150k) and i can acquire frenzy charge for spamming FS even without mobs in the surrounding.
Lastly in the tree I gave up on one frenzy chrg (that costs 7 skill points) and picked up the adder's touch circle (i'm currently lvl 85).

What do you think?

(sry for bad english)

Just ran some maps w you ;p

Keep enjoying the build
20/20 my critical strikes gem. Now crit capped again.
Wouldn't running Auxium allow you to drop Dream and run a better ring, as well as increasing your damage with the WED or is it not that great?
"
Wouldn't running Auxium allow you to drop Dream and run a better ring, as well as increasing your damage with the WED or is it not that great?

The belt I have on has more wed than auxium as well as physical dmg

Last edited by LoPan on Apr 5, 2014, 11:04:05 PM

Hey all -

I found this earlier today on a Plateau map -

Working on getting it linked atm. (also check out that roll... just beautiful)

Do you think this build is the best option for the character I should build to wear it? (I had EK, FP suggested to me but I've had this one bookmarked for a while to potentially use when I got a Shavs in Ambush)

I don't have a CoE or Prism yet but I have some wealth built up and could potentially downgrade some stuff on my current char. (wearing a 6l Carcass Jack ie)

Thanks!

Edit: I 6led it. 32 fuses. So, is this the build for me? Thanks in advance.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 6, 2014, 10:29:21 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Hey all -

I found this earlier today on a Plateau map -

Working on getting it linked atm. (also check out that roll... just beautiful)

Do you think this build is the best option for the character I should build to wear it? (I had EK, FP suggested to me but I've had this one bookmarked for a while to potentially use when I got a Shavs in Ambush)

I don't have a CoE or Prism yet but I have some wealth built up and could potentially downgrade some stuff on my current char. (wearing a 6l Carcass Jack ie)

Thanks!

Edit: I 6led it. 32 fuses. So, is this the build for me? Thanks in advance.

Very nice, and gratz on the drop!

My answer is, of course, yes. This is the best build for shavs imho.... although I might be a bit bias :P

EDIT: 32 fus. I'm sure that will bring tears to a lot of eyes.
Last edited by LoPan on Apr 6, 2014, 10:32:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info