[1.3.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. AA+EB!

Hey Mivo, I noticed your build in one of your recent posts (Arc I think) and being curious about it I checked it out. I play Blood Magic Totems as well so was interested what other BM build may look like and I must say I am pretty chuffed I made something similar to yours:) The main difference is I started as a Witch.

Skill Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

I used to run Vitality as well but trying now without. Dream gear would probably be Kaom's and Searing. DPS on totems is around 2.6k, got no problems with maps, well maybe ele reflect takes longer to run as you must constantly recast totems. Oh and lightning thorns, oh god, my hate grows stronger every single day :) Thank you for this awesome guide, glad people enjoy pure Blood Magic build without any auras.
Also if you got any advice on how I can improve my build please do tell.

I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Last edited by gathor on Apr 7, 2014, 8:51:04 AM
"
gathor wrote:
Hey Mivo, I noticed your build in one of your recent posts (Arc I think) and being curious about it I checked it out. I play Blood Magic Totems as well so was interested what other BM build may look like and I must say I am pretty chuffed I made something similar to yours:) The main difference is I started as a Witch.

Skill Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

I used to run Vitality as well but trying now without. Dream gear would probably be Kaom's and Searing. DPS on totems is around 2.6k, got no problems with maps, well maybe ele reflect takes longer to run as you must constantly recast totems. Oh and lightning thorns, oh god, my hate grows stronger every single day :) Thank you for this awesome guide, glad people enjoy pure Blood Magic build without any auras.
Also if you got any advice on how I can improve my build please do tell.

Great idea with the infernal mantle. I had completely forgot about it. Honestly I'd say your biggest dmg gain would be through dropping your shield and getting a nice 60-100 spell dmg wand with 20% cast speed. You'll get a nice big dmg boost.
I got this shield because of good spell damage and most importantly life. Infernal mantle is pretty good but unfortunately it is pure ES item which makes its defences useless really. That is why the best combo for it would be Kaom's Heart and Searing Touch. Great boost to life and I think the damage would stay about the same.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Searing touch is great if you can get a max roll 6l.... if not a 5-6l chest and beast wands will destroy it hands down .

These are my current wands they replaces a mid-high roll touch with 5l as soon as I got a 5l chest. my dps jumped drastically because of the bonus to cast speed.

Hello,
can anybody record some vids of clearing maps?
I'll record some for ya later
Are you using items to get enough dex to max GMP?
My gear, I haven't maxed it yet so I'll find out soon. :P For the most part my ammy takes care of everything.
Spoiler
Congrats with the build works perfectly fine, smoother than I thought.
Last edited by valekpwnz on Apr 20, 2014, 8:16:55 PM
Looks good, maybe I will respec one of my unused chars into this or create a new one.
Jusе one remark:
"
Mivo wrote:
Class Choice

The build works with both the Scion and the Marauder and the skill tree differs only slightly. The Scion has the advantage that she gets all of the essential gems needed for the build as quest rewards. This mostly matters if this is your first character or you play self-found. A few gems need to be found or traded, but none of them are essential. As a Scion, you can start at level 1 and play right through.
you can't start your first character as a scion :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info