[1.3.x] Dual Flame Totems: Solo, Self-Found, Beginner-friendly. AA+EB!

Finally added a leveling section as well, for 40, 60 and 80 points. Those are only recommendations, so feel free to plot your own way to the final build (104 points). You could get Static Blows earlier, for example, but you probably won't need the damage sooner, and besides, you may not have a 5th link until later on.
Although I wasn't one of the many apparently requesting it, I do want to thank you very much for putting it back up. I've thoroughly read through both these builds and I enjoy this one much more. My only question since I've followed the other build beyond a point, I'll have to mix and match where I feel needed. Why do you decide against Totemic zeal? (currently lvl 59 and going strong :D )
Just a quick post to say this build rocks! Like really, a great build for beginners like me. Thanks!
Thank you so much for this. This looks like the perfect build for me :)
This setup will help with the needed burst heal or sustainability in boss fights. Its recommended to use a 1.5 attack speed wand while only leveling Life Gain on Hit.

Barrage + Chain + Life Gain on Hit + GMP

If you don't have Chain/GMP/Barrage, the following set up will still work but weaker on single target.

Lighting Arrow + Fork + Life Gain on Hit + LMP
I am awoo.
Hey Mivo, thanks for the guide. Was using a very weak setup and totems were dying constantly. Spent about 48 regrets and respecced to this and holy crap what a world of difference. Not only do my totems stay alive but my dps went up considerably after adding a second wand (had a shield at first). Up to lvl 76 in invasion and running pretty fast.

Current gear (saving for Windscream now, will have to adjust some resists I think after losing my current boots):
Spoiler

Now, if I could just get my Coil 5 linked I will be a happy man.

Again, thanks for keeping this up and alive.

Regards
"
Fuglen wrote:
Thank you so much for this. This looks like the perfect build for me :)

I think of everything I have played so far, it is the perfect build for me, too. :) I kept waiting for it to fail when I experimented with it, but it just kept working. I've been toying around with some ideas for a Flame Blast build in the past few days, but the FT build really spoiled me for leveling and gear independence.

I'm glad it's working for you guys, too!

As for Totemic Zeal, I put it back in the build a while ago when I learned that it doesn't only increase the placement speed (how fast you cast totems), as the tooltip says, but also how fast the totems cast their fire beam. This may be a bug, though, so if it gets nerfed or changed, I'd go for Shamanistic Fury instead. But for now, Totem Zeal gives you the best dps.
hi, can u post stats of ur dps/defences and gear?
Hey OP,
any chance you can post a video demoing the build? Or perhaps someone else who is using it?
Other than that, great work on the guide!
hi i made your build mara version :D i m 76 lvl atm and i can make 73 lvl maps without problem. only having hard time with light. dmg bosses (18 light res :/ )

my passive points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtDjwQzBRNFHEZhRo4GlUdFCFgJKonLyftKhMspy7_MHUx-zboNuk6UjwtQKBBh0ZpSsRM_1BQWGNYr1jlWfNeXV6fXz9gS2EhZKNmnmebcql07XTxd-N4aXrveyB8S3_jhO-PRpBVmsybWJ65ogCiD6PypKynCKeEp5Ssqq4-r2y3PriTvJ_AGsMTxPbFisauxtjR_d-_4drjauOf5FHqGOwZ7w7wH_Iv9q73MviT-Ov56PrS_oc=

My Gear

Spoiler

My Stats

Spoiler

Last edited by Baskanbey on Apr 3, 2014, 4:13:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info