I am leaving PoE for good.

"
monkuar wrote:
"
GhostlightX wrote:
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time.

You say that like you are surprised. TL2 is a brilliant game and far superior to PoE in many ways, and inferior in many others. Different games, huh. TL2 is well worth a play while GGG sort out the disconnection issues. I have several level 100s in that game and over 500 hours, and can highly recommend it.

TL 2 is a good game?

LOL

Yeah for the first 1hour

So trolling is a good way for you to advertise your forum "d4jsp"?? No one is gonna go there now.
"
prophecylike wrote:

So trolling is a good way for you to advertise your forum "d4jsp"?? No one is gonna go there now.

Lol, im not trolling :P

TL 2 was fun but the multiplayer is fail and replay value for single player games are not that fun imo.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
"
GhostlightX wrote:
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time.

You say that like you are surprised. TL2 is a brilliant game and far superior to PoE in many ways, and inferior in many others. Different games, huh. TL2 is well worth a play while GGG sort out the disconnection issues. I have several level 100s in that game and over 500 hours, and can highly recommend it.

You are missing what I actually mean here. I've never said PoE was a bad game, in fact it was and still is a very good game. So when I say TL2 gave me as much entertainment as PoE did then that means TL2 was a good game and I enjoyed it quite furiously, it's just that I've spent the same amount of time playing it just like I did PoE and it gave me the same feeling of being eventually tired out.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
prophecylike wrote:

Lol, im not trolling :P

TL 2 was fun but the multiplayer is fail and replay value for single player games are not that fun imo.
So you don't act immature when I bring up your forum?? Okay, well from your last post it seems like you're a two-face when it comes your forum... and will only act like a human-being when something is at risk.
"
OverDoseD wrote:

You are missing what I actually mean here. I've never said PoE was a bad game, in fact it was and still is a very good game. So when I say TL2 gave me as much entertainment as PoE did then that means TL2 was a good game and I enjoyed it quite furiously, it's just that I've spent the same amount of time playing it just like I did PoE and it gave me the same feeling of being eventually tired out.

Press S And go to find-party, not sure how u can become "tired" out...
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Gaping anus massacre... That sounds highly unpleasant.
Boulder bros
I am convinced this topic was only made to post the character names.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
noooooooooooo

if you leave

how will we ever live again
You'll be back.
"
Sepyuu wrote:
You'll be back.

Be back? Except he still posting and hasn't actually left. =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info