I am leaving PoE for good.

its funny in my head this guys is a super hipster kid who instagrams everything he does :P... but non the less goodbye we never met in-game but untill next time... TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!
.. and nothing of value was lost.

(kidding. bye dude)
not enough time for gaming!
Last edited by zinger on Jan 29, 2013, 1:47:43 PM
I feel like there's an insane name contest in here trying to break out.

Also, NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.
You cannot possibly fathom the depth, width, and breadth of the fuck I could never give about you leaving.

Seriously, you are not a celebrity, you are not a game changer, you are nothing to 99.9999% of the community playing this game. Climb off your high horse, and do what the rest of us do when we get bored, move on quiety, don't post on a forum your goodbye post, no one cares. If everyone did this we would need a sub forum for all the people who leave.

God damn self entitled, self centered human garbage.
If you don't like the game, this how your post should look like.
You all need a good dose of stfu.

The moderator should have closed this topic when he mentioned it earlier. It's become nothing but a breeding ground for hate.
and hate leads to suffering.
Global chat! HIDDEN TRADE CHAT! Only open when i need it to be!

Problem Solved! the only community i have is on my Friends list =D
IM READY TO TEST!
The amount of jealousy, hatred and immaturity in this thread is too damn high. This thread should now just get closed so the kids won't explode their arteries from high blood pressure. I loved the community in Closed beta, now it's nothing but this. It's sad. I am not saying everyone that plays this game is like this, the forums will always be filled with these kind of people. If you don't like these kind of threads or have nothing useful to contribute then don't post, simple as that otherwise it will make you look like an idiot among other people and good luck with making your first impression with other people in game or even in life, a job etc.

All the other people that said a fair farewell to me, good luck to you in game and life, maybe we'll meet again.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
As you wish. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info