I am leaving PoE for good.

See you in a week OP!!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I love threads like these.

Why you ask?

Because it goes to test the pulse of the community with-in the game, and completely reinforces his feelings with facts. Here you have a member of the community of a game we're all apart of, who cares enough about or enjoyed his time enough that he decided to explain his departure.

Will he be missed? By most, no. I don't know him, don't care about him and won't notice he's gone. However, he was neither trolling nor was he bashing the game. It's no different than a co-worker having one last gathering/party before leaving a job they had worked at for years. Do you stand up in those parties and say "HEY U, GTFO CAN I HAZ UR DESK NUB?" - I bet you don't. If you don't know the person, or care that they are leaving you simply don't attend.

Guess what? Threads work the same way! No one makes you click, read or comment. A normal, well adjusted adult who wasn't interested in this would simply move on to something else.

Instead, we have pages of children and trolls who somehow got their egos hurt because A: someone doesn't like the game they like, or B: Feels that the thread is a "waste of space".

Obviously it can't be option B though, because then they would only be mad at themselves for contributing to the problem?

So why am I here, if as I said above.. I don't know the guy or care?

Because it's a great way to measure the amount of knobs who have joined this community since open beta. Sadly, I see lots of trash on our beautiful lawn.
"
Audiocord wrote:
I love threads like these.

Why you ask?

Because it goes to test the pulse of the community with-in the game, and completely reinforces his feelings with facts. Here you have a member of the community of a game we're all apart of, who cares enough about or enjoyed his time enough that he decided to explain his departure.

Will he be missed? By most, no. I don't know him, don't care about him and won't notice he's gone. However, he was neither trolling nor was he bashing the game. It's no different than a co-worker having one last gathering/party before leaving a job they had worked at for years. Do you stand up in those parties and say "HEY U, GTFO CAN I HAZ UR DESK NUB?" - I bet you don't. If you don't know the person, or care that they are leaving you simply don't attend.

Guess what? Threads work the same way! No one makes you click, read or comment. A normal, well adjusted adult who wasn't interested in this would simply move on to something else.

Instead, we have pages of children and trolls who somehow got their egos hurt because A: someone doesn't like the game they like, or B: Feels that the thread is a "waste of space".

Obviously it can't be option B though, because then they would only be mad at themselves for contributing to the problem?

So why am I here, if as I said above.. I don't know the guy or care?

Because it's a great way to measure the amount of knobs who have joined this community since open beta. Sadly, I see lots of trash on our beautiful lawn.

I didn't attend the going away parties for my coworkers VaginalExcretions, GapingAnusMassacre and RangerTitties.

Wonder if they had a cake...
Sorry to tell you..

There was cake.

and pie. :O
"
Arrowneous wrote:
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not waste forum space. Idiot #666. Good, 1 less player to cause server overload.

You must be like 12, as you get butthurt over peoples opinions, and having dialogue in all context isn't bad, sorry the world can't spin the way you want it, but you'll realize it's not so bad once you grow up.
/carebear
IGN: iProBro // QhueenB // TruntenDK // ShameLezz
Trading thread : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/83103
"
sirius89 wrote:

Huh. That is a surprising number of ninjas. O_o
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I never really liked ARPGS anyway. Sure I used to play Diablo back in the days but honestly, who didn't?

I signed up for the closed beta in September 2011 and got a key almost 4 days later. I was lucky and I played the game with all of the 4 available classes. It was fun, exploration, unique skill gem system, random items, smooth graphics, huge passive skill tree, great community. It was fun testing out the game and posting ideas and of course bugs to the forums, and even better when the developers actually listened and improve the game. The game grew and more people found out about it, but of course this attracted the occasional trolls or Diablo 3 fanboys until the moment I tried open beta and the community just fell apart, at least to me. Although I do like how the hardcore community is way more nicer and relaxed than the default league, I guess determination and fear of death comes with maturity.

The game no longer has any appeal to me. I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time. So alas, this will be my last post here on the forums and I bid you all farewell and great fortunes in your future adventures in Wraeclast!

Complimentary list of all the nicknames that I remember using:
OverDoseD
OverDoseDx
VengeanceZ
Vengeance
ExodusArias
VaginalExcretions
GapingAnusMassacre
BewareofGAM
Taaaaaaaaaaank
RangerTitties
TotalBiscuits

Can't remember the rest.

"vaginalExcretions", "GapingAnusMassacre" and "RangerTitties" sound just like the typical mature players u mentioned.....and starting with "I never really liked ARPGS anyway" is a great indicator of maturity as well.....doh!

anyhow...gg, bb.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jan 29, 2013, 1:33:29 PM
with names like that i'm GLAD a classless gamer like you is leaving.

BYE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info