I am leaving PoE for good.

Can i have your stuff?
IGN: Skuggomann
"
Why people feel entitled to give their opinion like anyone would care about their personal reasons on why they are leaving a online game?

Just uninstall and move on with your life dude. Sad.

You just said that while assuming anyone cared about what you just said. That's quite ironic don't you think?
Can I haz your stuff?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
So alas, this will be my last post here on the forums

Scrolled my mouse wheel 1/2 a turn to see the entire 1st page full of your posts (minus the 1 reply to your farewell gg etc etc).

Need attention much?
IGN: VistaChris
"
OverDoseD wrote:
OverDoseD
OverDoseDx
VengeanceZ
Vengeance
ExodusArias
VaginalExcretions
GapingAnusMassacre
BewareofGAM
Taaaaaaaaaaank
RangerTitties
TotalBiscuits

Well, with names like these I can't say I'll be sad to see you go.
[Hardcore] Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
-------------------------
Skill Resets are the last refuge of the weak and incompetent.
"
OverDoseD wrote:
So alas, this will be my last post here on the forums and I bid you all farewell and great fortunes in your future adventures in Wraeclast!

Lies, all lies.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
prophecylike wrote:

So trolling is a good way for you to advertise your forum "d4jsp"?? No one is gonna go there now.

Lol, im not trolling :P

TL 2 was fun but the multiplayer is fail and replay value for single player games are not that fun imo.

I didn't like it either. Quit after I beat the first act. I thought the game was incredibly boring. Dull characters, classes, story , environments pretty much like the first one except it has multiplayer. It was a good d2 clone mechanic wise but that's all it had going for it but even that wasn't enough to keep le interested by itself.
I'm generally a lurker by nature and don't post very often, but..
did everyone gloss over the nicknames this guy listed while criticizing the community?
"
Azimon wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not waste forum space. Idiot #666. Good, 1 less player to cause server overload.

I find your post to be immature and stupid versus someone who gave a real reasoning as to why they're leaving..He didn't bitch about it, he gave his honest opinion and a heartfelt goodbye...Stop assuming people are all morons for not wanting to play any more..That..is just sad.

The fact that hes spot ON correct has to be factored in at some point.

Why do people feel the need to post this kind of garbage. Boo hoo im leaving, SOooOO WHAT!

No one cares if a total nobody is quiting the game for his own reasons.

"
OverDoseD wrote:
and posting ideas and of course bugs to the forums

scanned your posts, found none. have fun IHaveFakeTits.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info