I am leaving PoE for good.

"
liesergic wrote:
Who cares?
I wish people complaining about the game really would just leave. Then maybe servers wouldn't overload everything hour.

Did you even read what he said?!?!, he didn't complain about anything he just said he's done with arpg's, he said nothing negative.
I used to feel the same way about ARPGs, until PoE.

Good luck finding a game that you enjoy man, hopefully you'll be back once things settle down.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
AARRGGHHH !!! ..... Why do all these immature kids need to post this crap. Ok, so you are burned out on ARPGs. Fine, just quit and not waste forum space. Idiot #666. Good, 1 less player to cause server overload.

You are what is wrong with the internet. I wish the OP would decide to stick around and you were the one leaving.
"
prophecylike wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Best of luck to you, sir.

Shall I lock this to prevent further inappropriate posts?

Yes, please. People are getting mad for no reason.

This request is for OverDoseD, who has been a fine community member. Who is not complaining about the game.

Who may or may not leave, but does not deserve some of these responses nonetheless.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
prophecylike wrote:
"
Charan wrote:
Best of luck to you, sir.

Shall I lock this to prevent further inappropriate posts?

Yes, please. People are getting mad for no reason.

This request is for OverDoseD, who has been a fine community member. Who is not complaining about the game.

Who may or may not leave, but does not deserve some of these responses nonetheless.

Sorry, thought it was for the community, I did not post anything negative to him whatsoever, just don't get why other people are getting so mad over it.
"
prophecylike wrote:
"
liesergic wrote:
Who cares?
I wish people complaining about the game really would just leave. Then maybe servers wouldn't overload everything hour.

Did you even read what he said?!?!, he didn't complain about anything he just said he's done with arpg's, he said nothing negative.
Except for the whole, the community has turned to crap part.
"
liesergic wrote:
"
prophecylike wrote:
"
liesergic wrote:
Who cares?

Except for the whole, the community has turned to crap part.
He never saided "The community has turned to crap" he said the community attracted more trolls,immature people, etc, which indeed it has and any game would when it's F2P... but the mods are doing a fairly good job at muting...but in the end he never insulted PoE's community and he's not just leaving specfically on the community.
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time.

You say that like you are surprised. TL2 is a brilliant game and far superior to PoE in many ways, and inferior in many others. Different games, huh. TL2 is well worth a play while GGG sort out the disconnection issues. I have several level 100s in that game and over 500 hours, and can highly recommend it.
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
Why people feel entitled to give their opinion like anyone would care about their personal reasons on why they are leaving a online game?

Just uninstall and move on with your life dude. Sad.

Anyone with an interest in a game should be interested why others are quitting. Shrug. Surely posting the above in such a thread is sadder?
Did you know level 91 is the halfway point to level 100? This means that a softcore character dying ONCE at level 85+ can lose many days of progress.
"
GhostlightX wrote:
"
OverDoseD wrote:
I guess complex theory-crafting based ARPGS aren't my thing anymore or never actually were. I played Torchlight 2 and that game honestly gave me as much entertainment value as PoE including game time.

You say that like you are surprised. TL2 is a brilliant game and far superior to PoE in many ways, and inferior in many others. Different games, huh. TL2 is well worth a play while GGG sort out the disconnection issues. I have several level 100s in that game and over 500 hours, and can highly recommend it.

TL 2 is a good game?

LOL

Yeah for the first 1hour
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 29, 2013, 8:23:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info