Haha, Changed the Title.

I know I said I'd been out, but...

SO much +1, wlfbck.
So much +1.

Instead of farming the same zone over and over has anyone tried to cycle through combinations of 4 zones?

Maybe going like:

1) The Coast and farm until you find a corrupted zone;

2) Ledge and do the same;

3) City of Sarn;

4) Docks;

Maybe doing a combination of this kind, of course not necessarily the one that I give as an example, might do something.

Maybe there is some combination that produce all four fragments with a better probability than always farming the same stuff.
"
nick2B wrote:

Instead of farming the same zone over and over has anyone tried to cycle through combinations of 4 zones?

Maybe going like:

3) City of Sarn;

4) Docks;

Maybe doing a combination of this kind, of course not necessarily the one that I give as an example, might do something.

Maybe there is some combination that produce all four fragments with a better probability than always farming the same stuff.

Midnight is a 60+ drop. I have tried cycling and running weird zones over and over. Finding corrupted areas is a pain in the ass.

I think Rhys was talking about what Chris said in an interview about someone with max movespeed finding far more corrupted areas. Instead of bulldozing through the forest I believe they meant you should fly over it.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
nick2B wrote:

Maybe going like:

3) City of Sarn;

4) Docks;

Midnight is a 60+ drop. I have tried cycling and running weird zones over and over. Finding corrupted areas is a pain in the ass.

I think Rhys was talking about what Chris said in an interview about someone with max movespeed finding far more corrupted areas. Instead of bulldozing through the forest I believe they meant you should fly over it.

Yeah I know midnight is 60+ but since the others are not I was thinking that you would get something like (starting in lower lvl zones) a drop of dusk then if you go to another zone within a certain timeframe (say no more than 30 minutes after dusk dropped) you'll get a noon and so on until midnight if you do a full combo.

I think that would have been a pretty cool mechanic.

Regarding what Rhys said, if his advice is "to be efficient at farming the fragments, farm efficiently" that would be a weak ass advice :)

Of course all this might just be a troll from the devs. I think I am going to start advertising stuffs like

"GGG guys hate this man who discovered that one weird trick to farm midnight"

on poe xyz and see how many clicks I get lol
i broke the game:

in 2 hours
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
kolp wrote:
i broke the game:

in 2 hours

Item post = 7214036 x 6 times

right.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
kolp wrote:
i broke the game:

in 2 hours

I hope someone figures the trick out soon in ambush, our group has gone through 24 of them now and there are pretty much none left on xyz for "real" ambush rate.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
"
kolp wrote:
i broke the game:

in 2 hours

Item post = 7214036 x 6 times

right.

Add me in game if you want to see all 6 of them then- karidwen
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
I don't know if this helps any at all...but here goes. Whenever I visit these crazy vaal zones, I always look forward to a vaal gem....when I get home from work and log in it is usually around 7-8 pm. I have gotten so far 2 fragments in a row and it annoys me, it seems that's all I get even though I want the gems instead. I will continue this trend to see if it keeps dropping, I doubt this has anything to do with the secret, but I found that interesting, having not read this topic until now. Perhaps it was just luck.
"
kolp wrote:
Spoiler
For science, I just did 4 hours straight shard farming (various areas, all 60+) with various characters using various conspiracy theories from this thread and reddit. No noticeable patterns imo. Average 1 corrupt zone per 3.5 mins. Ran 91 zones total.

Dusk: 22
Dawn: 16
Noon: 5
Midnight: 2

This is amazing because I only found 3 vaal zones in the past 3 hours.
You won't have my gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info